Sponsored

Cargo net for frunk??

ThePineappleWins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Does anyone have a solution for things moving around in the frunk? I feel like a cargo net would work great but there doesn't seem to be anywhere to attached it.
Sponsored

CommodoreAmiga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
INACTIVE
Does anyone have a solution for things moving around in the frunk? I feel like a cargo net would work great but there doesn't seem to be anywhere to attached it.
My R1T came with a cargo net in the frunk. I thought they all did? Works great for small items. I have two small bungie cords I use to tether larger items to one of the corner posts that the cargo net attaches to. Do you not have the posts, either?

OP
OP
ThePineappleWins

ThePineappleWins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
I have a small cargo net in the front, but it won't fit anything thats not small. My kids will put their basketballs in there and other bags and all you hear is them thumping around. I'd love to have a cargo net the size of the floor that could fit a basketball and backpack sized items.

CommodoreAmiga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
INACTIVE
I didn't know they made a front trunk liner... I may have to buy that. Rivian should make one.

Sponsored

atebit

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Porsche Boxster
Clubs

Spider-net, spider-net. Does whatever a spider-net does

Something like…

Jaugow 3'x4' Small Automotive Cargo nets for Roof Rack Expand to 6'x8', Heavy Duty Bungee Cargo net for Pickup Truck Bed with 4"x4" Small Mesh, Truck Bed Net with 24 Practical Hooks & Storage Bag https://a.co/d/cBGYMOu

You may need to add some mount points though

carmigo

Site Sponsor
First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Occupation
We help people sell their Rivian in the easiest way possible.
You could DIY it by using some extra strength command hooks and then buying a cargo net and simply hooking the net.

RivLiam

First Name
Liam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

PSA warning - was putting my groceries away in my frunk today and a police officer came over to 'assess the situation' because they saw me putting milk into my 'hood' and thought I was drunk/high and about to drive impaired!

Sponsored

Tim-in-CA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
🌲🌲R1S, Lucid Air, T-Bird
PSA warning - was putting my groceries away in my frunk today and a police officer came over to 'assess the situation' because they saw me putting milk into my 'hood' and thought I was drunk/high and about to drive impaired!
Got Milk? Lol