Sponsored

Canadian delivery timeframe

atlastracer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S LE, Honda Pilot
Wonder how much BC Ferries will end up delaying things for you, on top of Rivian themselves 😬😬😬🫠
I doubt that will be an issue. Someone already has their R1T on the island. They agreed to go to Vancouver to pick it up (which is something every Tesla owner on the island has had to do up until a few months ago when a delivery location finally opened).
Sponsored

Skigh

First Name
Skigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Are people saying that their window has moved based on the source code or from the Rivian website?

atlastracer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S LE, Honda Pilot
Are people saying that their window has moved based on the source code or from the Rivian website?
Source code on the Rivian website. There is a backend server that returns data about your order. In that block of text is the estimated delivery window. The values in that block are different for me than they were 2 days ago. The "Processing estimate" text on the site right now is a placeholder that was turned on for everyone whole they update the backend systems. But for many - the new data is getting returned, it's just not shown yet until that placeholder flag is turned off.

Skigh

First Name
Skigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Source code on the Rivian website. There is a backend server that returns data about your order. In that block of text is the estimated delivery window. The values in that block are different for me than they were 2 days ago. The "Processing estimate" text on the site right now is a placeholder that was turned on for everyone whole they update the backend systems. But for many - the new data is getting returned, it's just not shown yet until that placeholder flag is turned off.
Yeah, it's weird though because on my graphql, estimatedDeliveryWindow, it's still showing my July - sept. 22 dates and my last ones were April - June 2023 on the website

OP
OP

PostMinivanDad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21' Pacifica PHEV, 23' 3 row Model Y
Feb 19 R1S LE in Montreal here. No change: still just processing estimate.

Sponsored

Zool

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Soul EV
My Configuration page still says "Processing..." but I see May 1 to Jun 30 in the dev tools snoop. Formerly April to June, with a Dec 2020 reservation.

I also got the "confirm your configuration" email from customer service yesterday, and the intro email from the guide team arrived right after I locked in my build.

atlastracer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S LE, Honda Pilot
My Configuration page still says "Processing..." but I see May 1 to Jun 30 in the dev tools snoop. Formerly April to June, with a Dec 2020 reservation.

I also got the "confirm your configuration" email from customer service yesterday, and the intro email from the guide team arrived right after I locked in my build.
Thats great progress! What is your config? R1T or R1S?

OP
OP

PostMinivanDad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21' Pacifica PHEV, 23' 3 row Model Y
Just updated to oct to dec 2023 a moment ago for me...

Sponsored

atlastracer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S LE, Honda Pilot
I guess I'm the happy one then. Mine just updated from April - June, 2023 to April - May, 2023!
Don't take this the wrong way. But I hope I get mine before you :p Was Feb/Mar, now Apr/May. But a 2018 order.

I am actually amazed your OC config for an R1S is April/May 2023. I swear I saw other people with OC R1S orders get pushed out 6+ months. Actually I see other near-term OC windows. I must be miss-remembering some posts I scrolled past.

stickyfingers

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat, 1974 914
Occupation
Engineer
I just received my email "Updated R1T Delivery Window Estimate" from Rivian but my profile still states "Processing Estimate". I also noticed my currency changed to CAD$ (used to be USD @$83k) and now it says $107k CAD. Is that pre-march pricing still?

Summary
BuildEdit
  • Adventure Package
    $93,350
  • Quad-Motor AWD
    Included
  • Large pack
    Included
  • Rivian Blue
    $3,250
  • Front Paint Protection
    $2,000
  • 20" All-Terrain Dark wheels
    $4,800
InteriorEdit
  • Black Mountain
    Included
Adventure GearEdit
  • Reinforced Underbody Shield
    $2,350
  • Tow Hooks
    Included
  • Manual Tonneau Cover
    $1,020
  • Wall Charger
    $670
Estimated Price
Options, specs and pricing may change as we approach production. We'll contact you to review any updates to your preferred configuration. View your preorder agreement.
$107,440

DarcyL

First Name
Darcy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S, 2020 MINI SE
Occupation
Lawyer
Clubs

Don't take this the wrong way. But I hope I get mine before you :p Was Feb/Mar, now Apr/May. But a 2018 order.

I am actually amazed your OC config for an R1S is April/May 2023. I swear I saw other people with OC R1S orders get pushed out 6+ months. Actually I see other near-term OC windows. I must be miss-remembering some posts I scrolled past.
As long as we both get our Rivians, I'd be happy to have yours delivered first!!! :like:

atlastracer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S LE, Honda Pilot
I also noticed my currency changed to CAD$ (used to be USD @$83k) and now it says $107k CAD. Is that pre-march pricing still?
Yeah that sounds right. My R1T (pre-March) is $93,350 CAD as well. Large pack included. I have different extras so my total is lower. But it checks out.
Sponsored