Arizona pre-orders

IHScout

First Name
Waid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevrolet Volt, Expedition
The show low EA station has appeared on the app. Looks like it will be at the Show Low City Hall. This new site is most important to us for our camping trips to the white mountains.
Sponsored

carl

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, VW Atlas, Volvo V60 Polestar
Clubs

R1S on August, 6th 2019

North Phoenix, AZ
Launch Edition in Glacier White with Ocean Coast interior
20" All-Terrain wheels

bhughes

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
September 2020
Launch Edition R1T
Rivian Blue
Black Mountain Interior

Also, August 2021 R1S.

Hoping to see AZ LEs driving around and in my driveway “soon”!

Cactusone

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Tacoma Acura RDX corvette
Feb 2019
LE R1S
GW/FE/20

Last edited:

Cactusone

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
So far Big_Ike or Electric Trucking will have the first delivery in AZ?

Sponsored

carl

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Clubs

September 2020
Launch Edition R1T
Rivian Blue
Black Mountain Interior

Also, August 2021 R1S.

Hoping to see AZ LEs driving around and in my driveway “soon”!
I so wanted to get the Rivian Blue after having an M3 in Laguna Seca Blue, but this will mainly be my Wife's car and she wanted white.

@Cactusone looks like it. Anyone found a way to figure out your actual number in line?

Cactusone

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I so wanted to get the Rivian Blue after having an M3 in Laguna Seca Blue, but this will mainly be my Wife's car and she wanted white.

@Cactusone looks like it. Anyone found a way to figure out your actual number in line?
If you go to your Rivian configuration and click on the browser address window it will show the full address plus a number. That’s your order number.
Example:
https://rivian.com/account/vehicle/order/8076/config

my number is 8076

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE
Anyone found a way to figure out your actual number in line?
No. It's just a SWAG this point. Even the early pre-order line isn't truly set as it heavily depends on location.

Cactusone

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yeah really nobody knows the formula, color, location , interior etc. the number is all we got for now.

carl

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Clubs

Sponsored

Jarico75

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Tesla Model Y, Camry Hybrid
Clubs

Hello all, I reserved a 7 seater R1S on Nov 12th, 2021.
Congratulations! Welcome to the family. Grab some popcorn and a soda..... The previews are still running.

MrMetlHed

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep 4xe, R1T (Order 2/20/22, from Shop 2/11/23)
Occupation
Journalist @ Reuters
Just reserved an R1T with the Max Pack. Expecting to wait a couple of years, but now that I work from home that's okay. My condo complex doesn't have any charging options other than the 110v plug I just got installed in the carport for my new Jeep (after long HOA battles,) so we'll see how charging goes. At least there are a couple of restaurants and a Whole Foods nearby with level 2 chargers. And I suppose I can use the Level 1 on a nightly basis since I don't drive all that much. Maybe this'll change by 2024 or so.

This is great news! I'm excited to see a DCFC in the Show Low/Pinetop area! And more excited to be able to top off in Globe and take the scenic route through the Salt River Canyon to get there!
The show low EA station has appeared on the app. Looks like it will be at the Show Low City Hall. This new site is most important to us for our camping trips to the white mountains.
My mom lived in Pinetop when I was a kid (step-dad worked at the hospital in Whiteriver) -- as a native Michigander I loved the drive through the Salt River Canyon when I'd visit. Glad to know some fast charging will be available up that way. We're one of those evil people that just moved from Brooklyn to Arizona during the pandemic, so looking to explore the state some more (I went to the U of Arizona, but didn't get out of Tucson much.)

IHScout

First Name
Waid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevrolet Volt, Expedition
Just reserved an R1T with the Max Pack. Expecting to wait a couple of years, but now that I work from home that's okay. My condo complex doesn't have any charging options other than the 110v plug I just got installed in the carport for my new Jeep (after long HOA battles,) so we'll see how charging goes. At least there are a couple of restaurants and a Whole Foods nearby with level 2 chargers. And I suppose I can use the Level 1 on a nightly basis since I don't drive all that much. Maybe this'll change by 2024 or so.

My mom lived in Pinetop when I was a kid (step-dad worked at the hospital in Whiteriver) -- as a native Michigander I loved the drive through the Salt River Canyon when I'd visit. Glad to know some fast charging will be available up that way. We're one of those evil people that just moved from Brooklyn to Arizona during the pandemic, so looking to explore the state some more (I went to the U of Arizona, but didn't get out of Tucson much.)
Welcome to Arizona! Nothing evil about enjoying some warmer weather, we're glad to have you! I just drove through the canyon in my Volt this week and it was a great drive. The show low charger is coming along nicely. APS is running the line from the pole to the chargers right now, but I am not sure how long they takes to finalize.

Rivian R1T R1S Arizona pre-orders 20220201_113407

Big_Ike

First Name
Ike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 MYP, '22 R1T, '23 R1S
Occupation
Parenting
Clubs

Welcome to Arizona! Nothing evil about enjoying some warmer weather, we're glad to have you! I just drove through the canyon in my Volt this week and it was a great drive. The show low charger is coming along nicely. APS is running the line from the pole to the chargers right now, but I am not sure how long they takes to finalize.
I agree with Waid! Welcome to AZ! I hope everyone loves it.

Thanks for the picture Waid!
Sponsored