Sponsored

ARIZONA: Any recommendations on PPF shops?

larrydallas

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus R350, Rivian R1S
Grabbed an R1S from the Shop last weekend and am anticipating delivery in the usual 4-6 weeks. Wanted to see if anyone in AZ has had positive experience with a PPF installer? I’ve been thinking of going full stealth + ceramic and would like to ensure I get high quality at a fair price.

First time doing PPF, so any other tips would be welcome. What to look for, if I should allow my logos to be removed or leave them on, how to inspect for faults, which edges should be wrapped, etc.

It’s a whole new world for me, but I’m pretty excited!
Sponsored

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
R1T Launch, R1S Canyon Red
Clubs

Grabbed an R1S from the Shop last weekend and am anticipating delivery in the usual 4-6 weeks. Wanted to see if anyone in AZ has had positive experience with a PPF installer? I’ve been thinking of going full stealth + ceramic and would like to ensure I get high quality at a fair price.

First time doing PPF, so any other tips would be welcome. What to look for, if I should allow my logos to be removed or leave them on, how to inspect for faults, which edges should be wrapped, etc.

It’s a whole new world for me, but I’m pretty excited!
The truth is there are TONS of high quality wrap and PPF installers in the Valley. I've used three different (various reasons) and they all turned out fantastic. Hard to believe, it will come down to warranty, your comfort with the business, brand of product and price.

Rivian R1T R1S ARIZONA: Any recommendations on PPF shops? IMG_0265

OP
OP
larrydallas

larrydallas

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus R350, Rivian R1S
The truth is there are TONS of high quality wrap and PPF installers in the Valley. I've used three different (various reasons) and they all turned out fantastic. Hard to believe, it will come down to warranty, your comfort with the business, brand of product and price.

IMG_0265.jpg
Great! Your rig looks awesome. Any specific shops you’ve been particularly happy with? I talked to Hyer Quality Detail a month ago and they seemed solid, if not a bit pricey…

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Great! Your rig looks awesome. Any specific shops you’ve been particularly happy with? I talked to Hyer Quality Detail a month ago and they seemed solid, if not a bit pricey…
Thank you. Echelon Scottsdale. Wrap Vault Scottsdale. Cactus Wraps Scottsdale. In a 3 mile radius there are 5 companies that will do a great job. I imagine the same is true in other areas. Echelon Autosport did mine. East Valley. OzBraz!

OP
OP
larrydallas

larrydallas

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus R350, Rivian R1S
Thank you. Echelon Scottsdale. Wrap Vault Scottsdale. Cactus Wraps Scottsdale. In a 3 mile radius there are 5 companies that will do a great job. I imagine the same is true in other areas. Echelon Autosport did mine. East Valley. OzBraz!
I’ll give a cpl a call and shop around! Thank you! Ballpark pricing for your R1T so I have a reference point?

Sponsored

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

For a full stealth PPF with Ceramic coating, you will ballpark $6500. YMMV. Echelon Autosport gives a smoking deal on the ceramic coat (3 day process) with a wrap or PPF install. I don't know them from Adam, they just do great work on world class cars.

TeamPJ

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2006 Cadillac XLR-V
Occupation
IT
Clubs

Call and talk to Scott at Distinct Detail. He has done many Rivians as well as tons of high end cars. His work is the best in the valley, top few in the country. Tell him Jon Stewart referred you.

OP
OP
larrydallas

larrydallas

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus R350, Rivian R1S
Call and talk to Scott at Distinct Detail. He has done many Rivians as well as tons of high end cars. His work is the best in the valley, top few in the country. Tell him Jon Stewart referred you.
Fantastic. I’ll give him a call tomorrow. Thanks!
Sponsored