Sponsored

Any "March-April" delivery people contacted?

BoltEVowner

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
West Georgia, dangerously close to Alabama
Vehicles
Chevy Bolt EUV, Chevy Volt, RAV4, Winnebago, R1T
Occupation
retired physician
Yeah,

I just got an e-mail from Customer Service introducing me to my Rivian Guide, Danny. I have an appointment to speak with him tomorrow afternoon.

So excited. Hope to hear tomorrow when I can expect actual delivery.

Ordered LE R1T on 11/26/18, LA Silver, 20" AT tires, Ocean Coast interior, Gear Shuttle, Full Size spare.
With that early of a preorder, would be nice to hear if you can actually get an OC interior soon, or are they going to give you a hard sell for BM to get a lot sooner. Let us know what you find out tomorrow!
Sponsored

Careychastain

First Name
Carey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MBZ GLE450
Occupation
Retired
Clubs

Haven’t heard a peep. Jan 19, LA
Yeah,

I just got an e-mail from Customer Service introducing me to my Rivian Guide, Danny. I have an appointment to speak with him tomorrow afternoon.

So excited. Hope to hear tomorrow when I can expect actual delivery.

Ordered LE R1T on 11/26/18, LA Silver, 20" AT tires, Ocean Coast interior, Gear Shuttle, Full Size spare.
pls let us know on the OC option

Jayhox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MS
I drove by there today too. Didn’t see those tags, but did notice about 4 trucks with the 21 inch wheels that I had not previously seen.
I drove by as well and saw the tags. Good collection of vehicles in the lot.

Whmorken

First Name
Hubert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla X. Toyota Land Cruiser.
Occupation
Retired
Clubs

D -Day today! Upstate NY. LG, BM, 20" AT
For all of those who have waited years, and still waiting.... trust me it is worth the wait.
Having been a Tesla model S owner for years, and a Ram 1500 owner, all I can say this truck is just incredible. I was surprised that it is faster than my MS 100D even with the 20's. And the ride quality is unlike any truck I have ever driven.
IMG_0276.PNG
Just a great picture of truck, forest surroundings, and satisfied owner!

Sponsored

c4denc3

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S
Occupation
DevOps Engineer
Clubs

I was at the Sacramento Service center this weekend checking out the colors again and noticed a few trucks had tags hanging in the windows (I think 3) out of the 20. One said to be delivered to Florida and the other said to be delivered to Texas by train. I find that very strange that these trucks were shipped to California and now are being shipped back across the entire country. ??
Where is the service center if you don’t mind me asking? I’d love to drive by.

Corewhit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, LEXUS GX460
Occupation
Exec
Where is the service center if you don’t mind me asking? I’d love to drive by.
It’s at 1050 Triangle ct in West Sac. They don’t really want you walking on to the lot, but the manager was super nice once she knew we were early preorder holders and spoke to us for awhile. She said they plan on having some events there in the next couple months.

c4denc3

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S
Occupation
DevOps Engineer
Clubs

It’s at 1050 Triangle ct in West Sac. They don’t really want you walking on to the lot, but the manager was super nice once she knew we were early preorder holders and spoke to us for awhile. She said they plan on having some events there in the next couple months.
Oh that’s awesome! I’m glad there’s one around here and I’ll definitely go to those events!

Jarico75

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Tesla Model Y, Camry Hybrid
Clubs

Any other March/April people that have not yet been contacted by a guide?

I am GW/OC/20" configuration with a June 2019 reservation.
I haven't been contacted either. May 2019 R1T LE, LG, BM reservation.

paariv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Died of old age during the wait
I haven't been contacted either. May 2019 R1T LE, LG, BM reservation.
20” AT or other wheels? Wondering if it’s location or another issue holding you up.

Sponsored

Blueassassin

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1T, Hummer H1, Lotus Elise
Occupation
Equipment Manager
Clubs

Anyone heard anything on what's holding back the OC interior or gotten any sort of estimate on time?

atR1S

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T, 2023 R1S
Clubs

Still no word from Rivian for me. Nada on guide, 8 steps, etc. I have the black 20's configured so maybe that's a factor. Seems like most of the deliveries have the standard 20's.

PoorDick

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Karma, 2019 Colorado, 2022 C40 Recharge
Occupation
Retired
Just finished a 48 minute call with my Guide. He answered every question I had, which wasn't much after being on the forums for quite a while, and we ended up talking about other vehicles half the time (I'm trading in a 2012 Fisker Karma, by far the longest I've ever owned a vehicle). A week or two ago the Denver Service Center received 21 trucks, and when viewing the pics from another forum member I saw one that seemed to match my order (Blue LE, Black 20" AT's), and sure enough it was mine, as it had a VIN assigned to my name. Needless to say that got my heart pumping. Within 10 minutes of hanging up I had the PBA, and am now going to sit back patiently (not really...) and wait for Step #1 to commence. I'm a Feb 2020 deposit holder and have been on the April-May delivery list. This was my first actual contact with a Guide, and he could not have been more pleasant to deal with.

Rhidan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Congrats! When were you assigned a guide?

Just finished a 48 minute call with my Guide. He answered every question I had, which wasn't much after being on the forums for quite a while, and we ended up talking about other vehicles half the time (I'm trading in a 2012 Fisker Karma, by far the longest I've ever owned a vehicle). A week or two ago the Denver Service Center received 21 trucks, and when viewing the pics from another forum member I saw one that seemed to match my order (Blue LE, Black 20" AT's), and sure enough it was mine, as it had a VIN assigned to my name. Needless to say that got my heart pumping. Within 10 minutes of hanging up I had the PBA, and am now going to sit back patiently (not really...) and wait for Step #1 to commence. I'm a Feb 2020 deposit holder and have been on the April-May delivery list. This was my first actual contact with a Guide, and he could not have been more pleasant to deal with.

805Badger

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, Model X
Occupation
Physicist
Quick question for those who have run the 8 step gauntlet. For financing, I am using a Credit Union that will only mail the check to my home via USPS with no check image or tracking number.

In the checklist that Rivian sent out it reads:

Rivian R1T R1S Any "March-April" delivery people contacted? 1647883577675

but in the documents upload section it only has a spot to upload the check photo and enter tracking number. I'll have check in hand at delivery so those don't really apply and there is no where to upload the loan approval document.

I've reached out to my guide but haven't heard back from him yet and just curious if anyone else has dealt with this or if this is going to hold up the process.
Sponsored