Sponsored

Any limestone with Forest Edge interior out there ?

snomad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 XV Crosstrek
Well
Do you like it?
haha. I dunno. Hard to say from a photo with two colors that appear vastly different in media than they do in person (limestone looks more blue and forest edge looks more green). Hopefully someone will come out with a color-corrected photo of Limestone/FE. I mean... too late now, I already signed my PBA!

Akay07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache
haha. I dunno. Hard to say from a photo with two colors that appear vastly different in media than they do in person (limestone looks more blue and forest edge looks more green). Hopefully someone will come out with a color-corrected photo of Limestone/FE. I mean... too late now, I already signed my PBA!
My feelings exactly. To me They clash in the picture and Limestone is coming off the Robin egg blue. I guess I will know next week when I receive mine 😬....

snomad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 XV Crosstrek
My feelings exactly. To me They clash in the picture and Limestone is coming off the Robin egg blue. I guess I will know next week when I receive mine 😬....
Counting on you! 😅

FWIW, here's a comment from a redditor who saw Limestone/FE in person:
It's much more neutral and not the "70's appliance green" I was afraid it was going to be. It was definitely more gray toned than I'd expected.
But I also saw on another thread someone who took delivery and said "yeah, FE is definitely GREEN and I LOVE IT." So... I dunno...

OP
OP

RVXIAN

First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Sales
Limestone is hard to convey with iPhone footage. I find out to be easier to capture the closer you Capture limestone. Excited for all of you taking delivery ! Posts pics when you get a chance !

Rivian R1T R1S Any limestone with Forest Edge interior out there ? A34713DD-D9FD-40D3-8977-1597F6D8606D

Rivian R1T R1S Any limestone with Forest Edge interior out there ? B3583980-3330-4021-BCEE-3C8972C29F4D

Rivian R1T R1S Any limestone with Forest Edge interior out there ? F0E23670-3DBB-4129-A870-B78F3F5243A2

Sponsored

Akay07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache
Limestone is hard to convey with iPhone footage. I find out to be easier to capture the closer you Capture limestone. Excited for all of you taking delivery ! Posts pics when you get a chance !

A34713DD-D9FD-40D3-8977-1597F6D8606D.jpeg

B3583980-3330-4021-BCEE-3C8972C29F4D.jpeg

F0E23670-3DBB-4129-A870-B78F3F5243A2.jpeg
That does help show the differnece. In the close up pictures to me, I can see the hint of like a mint green they are talking about but the bottom farway pic, looks more blue. Now, I'm going to have to take pictures with my samsung note 20 and my wife's iPhone to compare the differnece. Talk about pressure, and I already have snomad counting on me...

Rivian R1T R1S Any limestone with Forest Edge interior out there ? GIFs-202251321857

snomad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 XV Crosstrek
I'm probably not qualified to color correct since I haven't seen Limestone OR Forest Edge in person, but I'll take a crack at it.
Rivian R1T R1S Any limestone with Forest Edge interior out there ? limestonefe_colorcorrect

yizzung

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T | Audi allroad
Occupation
Tech
I really like limestone. It’s basically Audi’s Nardo Gray. Should look fine with FE. I currently have El Cap with FE but I’ve flirted with limestone a lot.

Sponsored

snomad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 XV Crosstrek
Did we make the right call? Mine has arrived at my SC....
You tell me! 😂

Ultimately I think Black Mountain and Ocean Coast are the most killer combo colors for Limestone, so for me it’s just a matter of Forest Edge not looking weird or too overly out of place.

I hope you gets your soon! Exiting!

Akay07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache
You tell me! 😂

Ultimately I think Black Mountain and Ocean Coast are the most killer combo colors for Limestone, so for me it’s just a matter of Forest Edge not looking weird or too overly out of place.

I hope you gets your soon! Exiting!
Yeah if I could do it all over again...I would pick black mountain. I don't like how the bottom of the seats and the plastic door panels are a dark blue or gray against the green. Maybe mine will be not deliverable and I can get back into que with black mountain.

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5

ironpig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T LE, 2015 4Runner, 1975 FJ55 Land Cruiser
I really like limestone. It’s basically Audi’s Nardo Gray. Should look fine with FE. I currently have El Cap with FE but I’ve flirted with limestone a lot.
The EL Cap with FE at the Venice Hub is incredible. I wouldn't have thought it worked so well until I saw it myself. Something about the actual shade of the interior green works so well with El Cap.

I don't know about with Limestone because I still haven't seen it in person, but the El Cap/FE combo is not something I would have ever configured and it blew me away in person.

Tomgriff

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 MS 70D, 2017 Chevy Bolt Premier, T700
Slim pickings on the Limestone / Forest Edge front unless you just want to look at two photos side-by-side and then close your eyes and imagine. 😁

RJ recommendation mention was in this tweet.
Screen Shot 2022-05-12 at 6.48.00 PM.png

As far as the ACTUAL combo, the best you're going to get today is the video from @Pixelshot. (exterior looking in only).
Screen Shot 2022-05-12 at 6.51.18 PM.png

I signed the PBA for my Limestone/FE but no 8-step yet, so I imagine @Akay07 will be the first to get some shots for the forum. @Akay07 which wheels did you go with? I was waffling on the wheels FOREVER and finally decided on standard 20" AT
I dropped by the Portland delivery center Saturday morning and saw a Limestone with FE, nice looking truck! Hopefully it will be to you soon.
Sponsored