Sponsored

Any limestone with Forest Edge interior out there ?

RVXIAN

First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Sales
Went to the scan out the Denver service area and made the mistake of seeing the limestone and falling in love. The forest edge is amazing and a must have. Just want to see if any one has taken delivery of that color combo and could post pics.
Sponsored

Akay07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache
Went to the scan out the Denver service area and made the mistake of seeing the limestone and falling in love. The forest edge is amazing and a must have. Just want to see if any one has taken delivery of that color combo and could post pics.
I'm in the middle of 8 steps. Truck is on its way to my SC. Should have it next week my guide said. I will post pictures when I can.

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5
It was mentioned somewhere in another thread that RJ Scaringe had recommended that combo.

OP
OP

RVXIAN

First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Sales
I really like the forest green. I had seen someone post a FG / FE but that might be a bit too much green. I currently have GW/FE I think itā€™ll be nice but the metallic and changing properties of the Limestone is something special !

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5
I really like the forest green. I had seen someone post a FG / FE but that might be a bit too much green. I currently have GW/FE I think itā€™ll be nice but the metallic and changing properties of the Limestone is something special !
Iā€™m doing forest green on forest edge. Forest edge isnā€™t super green-y. It is decent contrast against forest green

Sponsored

snomad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 XV Crosstrek
Slim pickings on the Limestone / Forest Edge front unless you just want to look at two photos side-by-side and then close your eyes and imagine. šŸ˜

RJ recommendation mention was in this tweet.
Rivian R1T R1S Any limestone with Forest Edge interior out there ? Screen Shot 2022-05-12 at 6.48.00 PM

As far as the ACTUAL combo, the best you're going to get today is the video from @Pixelshot. (exterior looking in only).
Rivian R1T R1S Any limestone with Forest Edge interior out there ? Screen Shot 2022-05-12 at 6.51.18 PM

I signed the PBA for my Limestone/FE but no 8-step yet, so I imagine @Akay07 will be the first to get some shots for the forum. @Akay07 which wheels did you go with? I was waffling on the wheels FOREVER and finally decided on standard 20" AT

OP
OP

RVXIAN

First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Sales
The double green seems really nice the SO mentioned maybe too much green. I feel itā€™s a stunner in person. I had seen a ton of LG/FE today and wasnā€™t bad I think limestone with FE will be a stunner. Looking forward to all of your deliveries. I wonā€™t see mine until OCT at the soonest. I officially switched to Limestone from GW

snomad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 XV Crosstrek
Actually I think @Gib has a Limestone/FE in his possession. Pinging him in case he can share some photos.

Akay07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mache
Slim pickings on the Limestone / Forest Edge front unless you just want to look at two photos side-by-side and then close your eyes and imagine. šŸ˜

RJ recommendation mention was in this tweet.
Screen Shot 2022-05-12 at 6.48.00 PM.png

As far as the ACTUAL combo, the best you're going to get today is the video from @Pixelshot. (exterior looking in only).
Screen Shot 2022-05-12 at 6.51.18 PM.png

I signed the PBA for my Limestone/FE but no 8-step yet, so I imagine @Akay07 will be the first to get some shots for the forum. @Akay07 which wheels did you go with? I was waffling on the wheels FOREVER and finally decided on standard 20" AT
Standard 20" AT (not bright)

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeeps, 2500HD Duramax, R1S Preorder (Dec 2018)
I saw a short owner video of Limestone & FE yesterday, but can't remember where & the interior look was brief.

Sponsored

lawmangm

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep JLU Sahara
Occupation
Sales Director
Clubs

I currently have this same combo built. Curious what the eventual look will be.

OP
OP

RVXIAN

First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Sales
Mentioned of RJ recommendation can from this tweet.

On the RS forum. Here's a screengrab:
Screen Shot 2022-05-13 at 9.54.01 AM.png
šŸ˜ very nice thank you ! Now we just need more deliveries ! Yesterday at the service center it seemed all the FE weā€™re in launch green.

OP
OP

RVXIAN

First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Sales
Anyone have a link to the video ?