Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M340, Tesla M3, Rivian R1T
Occupation
It Engineer
Clubs

My guesses based on seeing it already on a beta testers vehicle. This the second beta test software in a row with lane change camera view. This was pulled at the last minute on 24.11., but my hope is it will make it on 24.15. The latest one has remote camera view in the app, but I was told that probably won't make in the next update. In order to get remote viewing, beta testers also pay for streaming services on their account, at $1.00 per month. This doesn't include any type Netflix, youtube, etc.. but maybe just a way to test how they will implement the subscription type fees. All this is allegedly....
Stop talking dirty to me… 😂😂

Jokes aside, would really love if these features made it to production rollout

nomis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S; Toyota Rav4
Clubs

I'm on 2024.11.02. Haven't really noticed any faults on maps or otherwise. Spotify playlists take about 1.5 seconds longer to load, but I think I can live with it 😅

elektrode

First Name
Bran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Ridgeline to R1T
I’ve had a few issues with my garage door not working and noticed it wasn’t showing the location based pop up. I wonder if it’s related.
Ah… that explains why my garage door button would display randomly across town nowhere near my house.

Ye8qhYD7f

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
My guesses based on seeing it already on a beta testers vehicle. This the second beta test software in a row with lane change camera view. This was pulled at the last minute on 24.11., but my hope is it will make it on 24.15. The latest one has remote camera view in the app, but I was told that probably won't make in the next update. In order to get remote viewing, beta testers also pay for streaming services on their account, at $1.00 per month. This doesn't include any type Netflix, youtube, etc.. but maybe just a way to test how they will implement the subscription type fees. All this is allegedly....
Customer beta tester or on Rivian-owned vehicles?

Sponsored

Bar_Down

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Suburban
Occupation
Finance
Clubs

I was just wondering that myself... (and also wondering if I have an addiction problem!) I am on 11.02 and have had no issues. "Patience is a virtue"... I am now telling myself to "Be More Virtuous" That's sorta like "Adventurous Forever" and "s00n" got together and had a baby.

R1 EVY

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S
Occupation
Entrepreneur
Clubs

Ah… that explains why my garage door button would display randomly across town nowhere near my house.
I had to reboot my R1 because the garage door symbol wasn't working
Rivian R1T R1S Any leaks around 2024.15 yet? 1000519551
r

GRC

First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Occupation
still figuring it out
Clubs

I had the same issue - I managed to avoid rebooting and just went and removed "home" and added it back again. Then selected the checkbox by the garage to show when arriving and that started to work again

Josh X

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
I’ve had a few issues with my garage door not working and noticed it wasn’t showing the location based pop up. I wonder if it’s related.
I’ve had this same issue. A full reset fixes it for like a day but then it always reoccurs.

Sponsored

WhidbeyIsland

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Lexus RX350 & 2023 R1T
Occupation
Retired!
I had the same issue. So, I went into the garage remote set up screen and removed then re-enabled the location function for my garage and it has been working fine ever since.