Alpha Motor Wolf

MReda

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S4, Lexus LX470
Alpha is apparently has a total of 2 employees/principals. The chances of any of their products reaching production are somewhere in very close proximity to 0%.
Their "products" will most likely be limited to CGI renderings and videos. Not even a whiff of the capability to produce anything more.
Someone must have left the company, because D&B has them at 3 :)
Sponsored

Lmirafuente

First Name
Lionel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla, Audi Cabriolet

Friscorays

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
G35, V8 Vantage, 4C, F type
Bummer about March 1, 2022.

Last edited:

dleewla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian, Toyota, Lexus
Clubs

Definitely has that 80s retro toyota pick-up truck vibe.

Sponsored

Monkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Y, Ford F-350 and lots more…
Occupation
Software Developer
The Wolf concept was at the Peterson Auto Museum when I went there to see the Cybertruck. It really didn't look like much, honestly. All their vehicles kinda have this vibe like "we took a late '70s or early '80s Whatchamajigger and threw away the engine and drive train in favor of batteries and a couple motors. Oh, and gave it some fresh paint."

But who knows, maybe they'll make it happen. Really, if they can actually build these, they could sell them just fine. But they feel kinda scammy and sharing the same registered address as Neuron's US presence is fishy. Especially when they try extra hard to dance around those questions.

ironpig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T LE, 2015 4Runner, 1975 FJ55 Land Cruiser
The Wolf concept was at the Peterson Auto Museum when I went there to see the Cybertruck. It really didn't look like much, honestly. All their vehicles kinda have this vibe like "we took a late '70s or early '80s Whatchamajigger and threw away the engine and drive train in favor of batteries and a couple motors. Oh, and gave it some fresh paint."

But who knows, maybe they'll make it happen. Really, if they can actually build these, they could sell them just fine. But they feel kinda scammy and sharing the same registered address as Neuron's US presence is fishy. Especially when they try extra hard to dance around those questions.
I saw it at the Petersen also. It's a concept car with no real interior. I actually like their design aesthetic. It's like electric versions of late 70s Japanese cars.

But it's still not a real company so I find any press about them a little ridiculous.

R_1_T

First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2&4-wheeled
My impression is that the company is mostly designers hoping to get picked up by an actual functioning company or a major contracting gig.

Sponsored

ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Jeep Wrangler 2DR, 2022 R1T
Occupation
Utilities
Clubs

If I believed in Alpha enough to place money down, I would probably pick 2 of their designs with full intentions to buy both. But I don't, at least at this point. A Mini Cooper SE and a R1T is probably the closest one can get to an Alpha Wolf and Alpha Ace.

Rivian_Hugh_III

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Infiniti EX35
If I believed in Alpha enough to place money down, I would probably pick 2 of their designs with full intentions to buy both. But I don't, at least at this point. A Mini Cooper SE and a R1T is probably the closest one can get to an Alpha Wolf and Alpha Ace.
I don’t think they require a deposit to reserve a vehicle

koersontap

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None!
Occupation
Engineer