First Name
JWU
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pilot16, Odyssey08, Accord07
Occupation
numbers guy
Hi fellow Rivianeers - I put together this video survey of all the colors. I had all but one until a week ago when I finally met the Limestone. I tried to make several comparisons for anyone who is still wondering how the colors look next to each other. The video walks through each of the colors (stock footage for the Yellow), then makes several side by side comparisons, including:

Limestone/LA Silver
Limestone/El Cap Granite
Launch Green/Forest Green
Launch Green/Limestone

Hope this helps some of you decide between the colors, even though Iā€™m sure itā€™s going to make it harder for others like it did for me! Sorry not sorry. :) Theyā€™re all great!

A085AFA0-5684-4A55-8E92-517B6299AA8F.jpeg

040F6F97-8279-4B99-96E1-9F65B03B4C9E.jpeg

25A47172-9FAD-4789-A833-53F82AB03891.jpeg

6F6EB832-C11C-492C-B19B-0A43425DF21A.jpeg
Thanks for putting these colors, definitely help.
Sponsored

M&M

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X3, BMW E39, and many more...
Occupation
CTO
Think I'll head up to our local SC and see them in person. Our First Mile host told us they have all the colors up there right now. Nothing like seeing them live!

GoBuffs!

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover, Mercedes GLS
Occupation
Pharmacist
I echo everyone out there. Your video was such a huge help to me. I still have three favorites but have emphasized my favorite being FG. FG/BM/20 ATs.

Thanks for helping make my decision a bit easier until I rewatch it again for the um-teenth time and change my mind over and over again!šŸ˜‚

OP
OP
Pixelshot

Pixelshot

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW eGolf
Occupation
Filmmaker
I echo everyone out there. Your video was such a huge help to me. I still have three favorites but have emphasized my favorite being FG. FG/BM/20 ATs.

Thanks for helping make my decision a bit easier until I rewatch it again for the um-teenth time and change my mind over and over again!šŸ˜‚
Thanks Dave, I'm glad you found it useful!

Oh, and you're in OR but connections to CO? (go Buffs)

GoBuffs!

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover, Mercedes GLS
Occupation
Pharmacist
Thanks Dave, I'm glad you found it useful!

Oh, and you're in OR but connections to CO? (go Buffs)
Yes Iā€™m a CU alum. I used to live in Denver as well as Summit County. Now based in Portland.

We donā€™t have a true service center here yet. Itā€™s awesome you get to see all those R1Ts. Whatā€™s your thoughts on the interiors? Have you seen all three? Does FE look good or does it look like the interior from a 70ā€™s station wagon? And is OC a true white?

Sponsored

lostpacket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crosstrek, R1T
Occupation
Software Engineer
I changed the color I have configured 7 times while watching this

kurtlikevonnegut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T QM, Honda Odyssey
Clubs

Lhhaus

First Name
LH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW x1, 530i
Thank you for this! Still no question it's the blue for me. Makes me happy just looking at it. Have had white or metallic gray cars my whole life, I'm ready for some color...

camaroz1985

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, ID.4
Occupation
Engineer
Thank you for this! Still no question it's the blue for me. Makes me happy just looking at it. Have had white or metallic gray cars my whole life, I'm ready for some color...
Iā€™m with you. Hasnā€™t been my whole life but itā€™s been a while. Iā€™m still set on Red Canyon, wife wants Limestone. I think if Launch Green was available we would agree on that, but I think it could come down to getting the guide call before we finally agree. Maybe it would be good to have them ask if we are flexible on a few options and just take the first that is available.

Actually saw our first truck in person Saturday, Glacier White, and I thought it looked great even in white! Then today saw launch green! Wonder what tomorrow has in storeā€¦

rodhx

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, 03 IS300 5spd track/autox
I keep coming back hoping for CY to get the real treatment vs the stock images. Those sunlit shots of the other colors are great. Maybe someday weā€™ll have them allā€¦ šŸ˜¢

Sponsored

R1T7777

First Name
CaliSurfer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Bolt, Nissan Leaf
Occupation
Propagandist
It's the best color. I just can't justify another $3500 on top of the camp kitchen. Limestone is my compromise, since it can be every color depending on yhow ou look at it, lol.

Lhhaus

First Name
LH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW x1, 530i
Makes sense! I'm not doing the kitchen but it looks amazeballs
Sponsored