2023 Annual Shareholder Meeting Proposals Results

DuoRivians

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, MY
- Proposal 1 - Election of Two Class II Directors Named in Proxy Statement

APPROVED

- Proposal 2 - Ratification of Appointment of Independent Registered Public Accounting Firm

APPROVED

- Proposal 3 - Approval, on an Advisory (Non-binding) Basis, of the Compensation of our Named Executive Officers

APPROVED

- Proposal 4 - Stockholder Proposal Requesting the Adoption of a Human Rights Policy

NOT APPROVED
Sponsored

Sharpobjects4321

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot
Occupation
Attorney
I missed this on accident, I got my time zones wrong. was there any other news?

flameshretoos

First Name
Nabieis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Vehicles
Occupation
London
It's common for shareholders to vote on these types of proposals during annual meetings to make decisions on key matters affecting the company. And sometimes I have to think about buy proxies, because I can't always access the game from my IP for some reason. The fact that Proposal 4 was not approved indicates that the majority of shareholders did not support the adoption of a human rights policy as presented in the proposal.

Last edited:

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE
It's common for shareholders to vote on these types of proposals during annual meetings to make decisions on key matters affecting the company. The fact that Proposal 4 was not approved indicates that the majority of shareholders did not support the adoption of a human rights policy as presented in the proposal.
Ok, Robot.

Sponsored

Riviot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

It's common for shareholders to vote on these types of proposals during annual meetings to make decisions on key matters affecting the company. The fact that Proposal 4 was not approved indicates that the majority of shareholders did not support the adoption of a human rights policy as presented in the proposal.
Rivian R1T R1S 2023 Annual Shareholder Meeting Proposals Results IMG_20231216_154628
Sponsored