First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Occupation
Engineer
haha that's a nice find. looks like it actually fits better than the field kit itself.

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

/me looks at his bike

SSteveEV

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, etc
Clubs

Well, I definitely didn't need that. But it'll be here Monday.

Great find, thanks! Now my straps and who knows what will have a new home. Please let us know if you find a better use for the frame loops than emergency Snickers holders.

moosetags

First Name
SuEllyn & Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T; 2020 Chevy Duramax; 1956 Ford Tbird
Occupation
Retired
Clubs

Great find! Thanks for posting.

Brian

Sponsored

SSteveEV

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, etc
Clubs

Everyone knows the Rivian diet consists of only granola.
IMG_2708.jpeg
My mistake suggesting Snickers. Just glad to see you are using your truck bed at Costco. Make sure to fill the tunnel too.

BrayBay

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Launch Edition R1S - Forest Green/Forest Edge
Clubs

Great find, I like the touch of yellow to make it seem like it was from Rivian. It's almost an exact fit

Rivian R1T R1S $11 Field kit bag alternative 1684707461276
Rivian R1T R1S $11 Field kit bag alternative 1684707506200

What does everyone think the contents of the Rivian Field Kit is worth? I want to see what you can get for ~$140 separately.

Medical
Adhesive Tape, Alcohol Wipes, Bandage-Adhesive, Bandage-Compressive, Bandage-Fingertip, Bandage-Triangular, Bandage-Butterfly Strips, Burnshield Dressing, CPR Face Shield, Disposable Gloves, Dressing Pads, Finger Splint, Gauze Pad, Gauze BloodSTOP, Hemostatic, Hand Sanitizer, Medication-Anti-Inflammatory, Medication-Anti-Sting, Medication-Diarrhea Relief, Medication-Pain Relief, Medication-Rehydration, Ointment Packet-Anti-Itch, Ointment Packet-Antibiotic, Ointment Packet-Burn, Scalpel Handle & Blades, Splinter-Out, Sting & Bite Relief Pad, Tourniquet, Tweezers & Magnifying Glass Combo Tool, Zinc Oxide Tape

Survival
Duct Tape, Quick-Fire Fire Starter With Instructions, Lifestraw, Emergency Poncho, Paracord 550, Rescue Blanket, Foldable Shovel, Water Sterilization Tablets With Instructions, Whistle With Lanyard

General
Carrying Case, Removable Mini Pouch, First Aid Guide, List Of Contents, Pencil, Safety Pins, Scissors

Sponsored

OP
OP

SJaYx2P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma
What does everyone think the contents of the Rivian Field Kit is worth? I want to see what you can get for ~$140 separately.
I don't think it's worth it. I've seen plenty first aid kits with similar items for less than $50. Also most of the items I already have at home. The most expensive item out of that kit it most likely the lifestraw which is only about $10-$20.

SSteveEV

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, etc
Clubs

I don't think it's worth it. I've seen plenty first aid kits with similar items for less than $50. Also most of the items I already have at home. The most expensive item out of that kit it most likely the lifestraw which is only about $10-$20.
Agreed, especially as a lot of that has a life expectancy so would need to be replaced before (hopefully) being needed.

Autolycus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ICE only :(
Agreed, especially as a lot of that has a life expectancy so would need to be replaced before (hopefully) being needed.
Wait, you're telling me I should replace things in my home first aid kit that I've owned for 20 years? Crap!

derekmw

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Occupation
Engineer