Sponsored

Gen(R3)Xer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Fit
I don't see any BLUE's. When my brother-in-law got his R1T last year and had it wrapped matte I kind of snickered at it....but it grew on me and I look at it now in awe.

We got the R1T in blue in May and I was leaning toward Matte, but my wife likes shiny cars, and since she is my wife, she got what she wanted (it is her car in reality).
You need one of your own then and wrap it however you like.
Sponsored

sphereobject

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S on order
Occupation
Troll
Can you run the XPEL stealth though a no touch car wash once a week?

LiamM

First Name
Liam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Model3, 69 Mustang, Harley FLTRXS
Occupation
Software Data Engineering
XPEL Stealth PPF on my Forest Green. Have the AW09's in Satin Bronze on the way to complete the look

Rivian R1T R1S Matte wrap gang! Let's see photos of your matte Rivian R1T & R1S IMG_9279

Kdblondie

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Occupation
Office Manager
Clubs

El Cap with Kavaca Matte PPF, Tinted Windows, tinted headlights & taillights, Pilar Delete & debadged (expect for the Rivian on the back & Rivian emblem on hood)
Rivian R1T R1S Matte wrap gang! Let's see photos of your matte Rivian R1T & R1S 1
Rivian R1T R1S Matte wrap gang! Let's see photos of your matte Rivian R1T & R1S 2
Rivian R1T R1S Matte wrap gang! Let's see photos of your matte Rivian R1T & R1S 4
Rivian R1T R1S Matte wrap gang! Let's see photos of your matte Rivian R1T & R1S 5
Rivian R1T R1S Matte wrap gang! Let's see photos of your matte Rivian R1T & R1S 3

Sponsored

underkuver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
too many toys
2nd R1S in LA Silver. Drove this one straight to the tint/wrap shop after delivery. Our El Cap R1S was totaled awaiting wrap appointment.

Deleted the chrome strip along roof and had our guy black wrap the mirrors to keep the look uniform.

Rivian R1T R1S Matte wrap gang! Let's see photos of your matte Rivian R1T & R1S PXL_20230728_194634037.MP

pafortin

First Name
Pascal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S Green Launch Edition
Occupation
Science
Launch green R1S with stealth ppf on main body panels and gloss ppf on black trim and pillars
Rivian R1T R1S Matte wrap gang! Let's see photos of your matte Rivian R1T & R1S IMG_1768
Rivian R1T R1S Matte wrap gang! Let's see photos of your matte Rivian R1T & R1S IMG_0586

superfluid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Kia Telluride
Occupation
Tech
LA Silver with full XPEL 10 mil Stealth PPF, Ceramic, and XPEL XR+ Window Tint. Left all the original chrome as-is due to the LA Silver highlight synergy.

IMG_0090.jpeg

IMG_0091.jpeg

IMG_0092.jpeg

IMG_0093.jpeg

IMG_0087.jpeg
Does 10 mm look different from 6 mm? I don’t much like how stealth ppf looks on FG but I think I’ve only seen 6 mm in person. I love stealth otherwise and want to find a way to make it work on my FG R1S.

Sponsored

Cte515

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Medical Device Sales
Clubs

LA silver with black badge switch and black running boards

Rivian R1T R1S Matte wrap gang! Let's see photos of your matte Rivian R1T & R1S IMG_2843

Rivian R1T R1S Matte wrap gang! Let's see photos of your matte Rivian R1T & R1S IMG_2841

larrydallas

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus R350, Rivian R1S
Does 10 mm look different from 6 mm? I don’t much like how stealth ppf looks on FG but I think I’ve only seen 6 mm in person. I love stealth otherwise and want to find a way to make it work on my FG R1S.
Honestly, I’m not sure I know the answer to that. Worth calling a local dealer you trust and getting some expert advice. I’ve got a neighbor with a FG R1S who also had planned to get stealth PPF, but ended up having the same hesitation as you and not going through with it. I’m sure you can find plenty of examples online to look at, but it’ll likely just come down to your preference. Best of luck!

Chewy734

First Name
Ashu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW, Ford, Rivian
Clubs

Any respectable dealer can quickly put on a test sample on your vehicle so you can compare it yourself in different lights. I’d suggest doing that before making your decision.

The 10 mil stealth PPF most people are using are the Xpel ones, so I’d suggest finding a local dealer that carries that film.
Sponsored