Sponsored

MidnightRivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

I updated my post with links, and also added supplemental information for my detailing supplies.
Thanks for the detailed update and response.

I got some research and shopping to do this weekend / next couple weeks.
Sponsored

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 R1T, 23 MYP
Occupation
I encrypt PDFs for Boomers
Clubs

Thanks for the detailed update and response.

I got some research and shopping to do this weekend / next couple weeks.
Most welcome.

If you have any questions or need recommendations, don't hesitate to reach out.

Swezey

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1T QM LBP 21" Rivian Blue
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Installed the TWraps bottom door's PPF this morning before it got too hot here in Austin.

The hauled 300 lbs of weights to sell to another guy who's step dad also has a Rivian R1T.

MidnightRivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

Started using the Covercraft windshield cover custom made for the Rivian. Thanks @Friscorays for the recommendation.

itโ€™s a perfect fit and keep the dash board cool / vehicle cool.

The added benefit of not letting UV rays destroy your dashboard is nice as well.

Iโ€™ll still get my windshield tinted since that helps a ton when youโ€™re driving and makes the work load for the AC a lot lighter.
Took โ€œJuneโ€ to the gun store while my family was sleeping. She loves to flex every chance she gets.

Cars and coffee is her weakness and parking right at the front to make sure everyone runs into her and checks out her Frunk is her favorite thing to do on the weekend.

There was plenty of Ferrari and Lamborghini and Porsche vehicles but this time Iโ€™ll post up picture of vehicles that can keep up with โ€œJuneโ€ off road.

Check out some of the nice firearms for rent or sale.

Rivian R1T R1S ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ What did you do TO your Rivian today?  ๐Ÿงฐ๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿ“๐Ÿšฟ IMG_3096
Rivian R1T R1S ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ What did you do TO your Rivian today?  ๐Ÿงฐ๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿ“๐Ÿšฟ IMG_3095

Rivian R1T R1S ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ What did you do TO your Rivian today?  ๐Ÿงฐ๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿ“๐Ÿšฟ IMG_2982
Rivian R1T R1S ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ What did you do TO your Rivian today?  ๐Ÿงฐ๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿ“๐Ÿšฟ IMG_2986
Rivian R1T R1S ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ What did you do TO your Rivian today?  ๐Ÿงฐ๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿ“๐Ÿšฟ IMG_3001
Rivian R1T R1S ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ What did you do TO your Rivian today?  ๐Ÿงฐ๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿ“๐Ÿšฟ IMG_3050
Rivian R1T R1S ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ What did you do TO your Rivian today?  ๐Ÿงฐ๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿ“๐Ÿšฟ IMG_3052
Rivian R1T R1S ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ What did you do TO your Rivian today?  ๐Ÿงฐ๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿ“๐Ÿšฟ IMG_2965
Rivian R1T R1S ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ What did you do TO your Rivian today?  ๐Ÿงฐ๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿ“๐Ÿšฟ IMG_2971
Rivian R1T R1S ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ What did you do TO your Rivian today?  ๐Ÿงฐ๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿ“๐Ÿšฟ IMG_2978
Rivian R1T R1S ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ What did you do TO your Rivian today?  ๐Ÿงฐ๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿ“๐Ÿšฟ IMG_3013
Rivian R1T R1S ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ What did you do TO your Rivian today?  ๐Ÿงฐ๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿ“๐Ÿšฟ IMG_3001
Rivian R1T R1S ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ What did you do TO your Rivian today?  ๐Ÿงฐ๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿ“๐Ÿšฟ IMG_3027
Rivian R1T R1S ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ What did you do TO your Rivian today?  ๐Ÿงฐ๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿ“๐Ÿšฟ IMG_3029
Rivian R1T R1S ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ What did you do TO your Rivian today?  ๐Ÿงฐ๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿ“๐Ÿšฟ IMG_3045
Rivian R1T R1S ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ What did you do TO your Rivian today?  ๐Ÿงฐ๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿ“๐Ÿšฟ IMG_3030
Rivian R1T R1S ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ What did you do TO your Rivian today?  ๐Ÿงฐ๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿ“๐Ÿšฟ IMG_3020
Rivian R1T R1S ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ What did you do TO your Rivian today?  ๐Ÿงฐ๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿ“๐Ÿšฟ IMG_3025

Last edited:

R1TCentralMa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Computer Sci Stuff
" Izzy" has some new tinting, though her eyebrow may need to be expanded. And new mats

Rivian R1T R1S ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ What did you do TO your Rivian today?  ๐Ÿงฐ๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿ“๐Ÿšฟ 20230805_151941
Rivian R1T R1S ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ What did you do TO your Rivian today?  ๐Ÿงฐ๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿ“๐Ÿšฟ 20230805_150316
Rivian R1T R1S ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ What did you do TO your Rivian today?  ๐Ÿงฐ๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿ“๐Ÿšฟ 20230805_150243
Rivian R1T R1S ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ What did you do TO your Rivian today?  ๐Ÿงฐ๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿ“๐Ÿšฟ 20230805_150232

Pix taken while she gets some free hydration at EA.

Sponsored

Tarkus

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'06 Lincoln Mark LT & '21 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid
Occupation
Outdoor/Indoor E911 Wireless Engineer
Started the Day by visiting the Atlanta Rivian Service Center & took ownership of "Tarkus" (My Compass Yellow R1S), then went straight to Discount Tires & obtain their "Road Hazard & Lifetime Forced Balanced with Free Rotation' for $300 before I head out to the Pocono's for 3 weeks of E911 Drive Testing, so I need Google Maps for my Drive Testing Job & simply added a Galaxy S7+ 5G to the dashboard (see pics). More gadgets to be installed... :cool:
Rivian R1T R1S ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ What did you do TO your Rivian today?  ๐Ÿงฐ๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿ“๐Ÿšฟ 20230805_090002
Rivian R1T R1S ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ What did you do TO your Rivian today?  ๐Ÿงฐ๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿ“๐Ÿšฟ 20230805_161722
Rivian R1T R1S ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ What did you do TO your Rivian today?  ๐Ÿงฐ๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿ“๐Ÿšฟ 20230805_161624

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

It's funny how much steeper these stairs feel in the truck.
Rivian R1T R1S ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ What did you do TO your Rivian today?  ๐Ÿงฐ๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿ“๐Ÿšฟ Photo Aug 06 2023, 10 53 32 AM

MidnightRivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

Took โ€œJuneโ€ out for an early morning cruise and to take advantage of the cheap 1 penny charge.

โ€œJuneโ€ just canโ€™t resist a hot deal / happy hour when it comes across her radar sensors.

I have a feeling weโ€™re gonna be hanging out at the Nissan 50 kW charger a bit more than I had imagined with my Rivian until they decide to bill us full price.

โ€œJuneโ€ is very price conscious and her demand is extremely elastic.

Rivian R1T R1S ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ What did you do TO your Rivian today?  ๐Ÿงฐ๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿ“๐Ÿšฟ IMG_3309
Rivian R1T R1S ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ What did you do TO your Rivian today?  ๐Ÿงฐ๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿ“๐Ÿšฟ IMG_3305

Sponsored

MidnightRivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

Picked up a spare wheel/tire from a Facebook member who upgraded to an aftermarket set.

it cost $500 delivered for wheel / tire / TPMS sensor.

My long term goal is to get a spare tire hitch carrier (similar to the one shown below used by @909phillyman ) once we have a good solution.
For now Iโ€™ll stick with compact spare on road and strap in the spare in the back spare tire well when going off road.

Rivian R1T R1S ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ What did you do TO your Rivian today?  ๐Ÿงฐ๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿ“๐Ÿšฟ IMG_3720
Rivian R1T R1S ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ What did you do TO your Rivian today?  ๐Ÿงฐ๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿ“๐Ÿšฟ IMG_3596
Rivian R1T R1S ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ What did you do TO your Rivian today?  ๐Ÿงฐ๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿ“๐Ÿšฟ IMG_3595

Rivian R1T R1S ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ What did you do TO your Rivian today?  ๐Ÿงฐ๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿ“๐Ÿšฟ IMG_3721

Rivian R1T R1S ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ What did you do TO your Rivian today?  ๐Ÿงฐ๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿ“๐Ÿšฟ IMG_3722

Last edited:

Sevn86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 BMW X5 M Sport
Occupation
Sales
Got my car back yesterday and Iโ€™m happy to report they took care of almost everything (20/23 items) on my list from delivery day that needed to be addressed. The most important item for me was the trunk alignment. Now the top part of my trunk doesnโ€™t rub against the bottom and itโ€™s aligned much better compared to before.

Very happy with team at the Houston SC.

Rivian R1T R1S ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ What did you do TO your Rivian today?  ๐Ÿงฐ๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿ“๐Ÿšฟ IMG_8002

Rivian R1T R1S ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ What did you do TO your Rivian today?  ๐Ÿงฐ๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿ“๐Ÿšฟ IMG_8003

Rivian R1T R1S ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ What did you do TO your Rivian today?  ๐Ÿงฐ๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿ“๐Ÿšฟ IMG_8004

Delivery Purgatory

First Name
Taran
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
R1S LE/ECG/BM/22/UBP
Occupation
Selfmade
Installed the 17mm Every Amp phone mount from Amazon with mag safe mount. Super simple install, works great. $50 on Amazon and had 10% off yesterday

Rivian R1T R1S ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ What did you do TO your Rivian today?  ๐Ÿงฐ๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿ“๐Ÿšฟ IMG_4581

Whale Blubber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 BMW X3 3.0si, 2021 Toyota RAV4 XLE
Having a fixed pressure washer setup makes washes so much easier, and faster. Setup and clean up are effortless. Rivian and Tesla get washed once a week. With the DI water, I no longer wait until ~4PM for the sun to get fully behind the house and allow the driveway to be shaded. Washes in full sun are easy peasy.

The only thing left to add are a few shelves between the pressure washer shelf and spotless system, for my iK pump sprayers.

My humble setup:

Pressure Washer Accessories:

Not Pictured Accessories:

Products:
  • Pre-Wash:
    • Koch Chemie Active Foam
    • Applied with iK eFoam Pro 12 Pump Sprayer
  • Contact Wash:
    • Koch Chemie Gentle Snow Foam
    • Applied with MTM Foam Cannon
  • Coating Maintenance Wash:
    • Gtechniq W3 Ceramic Wash
    • Bucket wash only
  • Paint Sealant:
    • Gyeon Wetcoat; diluted 1:1 distilled/DI/RO water
    • Applied with iK Multi Pro 2 Pump Sprayer
    • When combined with Gtechniq W3, I get around 4-5 months of water beading)
    • Later this summer, I'm going to test P&S' new product, Defender. 1yr quick spray coating
  • Wheel / Tire Cleaner:
    • P&S Brake Buster; diluted 1:3 with distilled/DI/RO water
    • Applied with iK Foam Pro 2+ Pump Sprayer
  • Iron Remover:
    • P&S Iron Buster diluted 1:1 distilled/DI/RO water
    • Optimum FerreX diluted 1:1 distilled/DI/RO water
    • Both applied with iK Multi Pro 2 Pump Sprayer
  • Tire Coating / Ext Black Plastic Coating:
    • Optimum Opti-Bond Tire Gel
  • Waterless / Rinseless / Quick Detail Product:
    • P&S Absolute; dilution ration varies for application
    • Applied with iK Multi Pro 2 Pump Sprayer
  • Interior Cleaner
    • P&S Xpress Interior Cleaner; diluted 1:1 with distilled/DI/RO water
    • Applied with a standard spray bottle
  • Microfiber Towel Detergent
    • P&S Rags to RIches
My favorite sealants/coatings:
  • Opti-Coat 5/7 year (can only source if you're an authorized installer)
  • Gyeon Q2 MOHS EVO
  • P&S Defender
  • Gyeon Wetcoat
  • Stoner Invisible Glass Coating (glass only)

General Sourcing:
  • Detailed Image: Soaps, pressure washing accessories (always has a discount)
  • Rag Company: Microfibers and towels for detailing (also has promo codes)
  • Amazon: Bits and bobs

IMG_3754.jpeg
What a sweet set up! Looks awesome. I took your prior advice in another thread and had Llumar Formula One Pinnacle installed on my R1S. Very happy with it. My question is, what product do you use to clean windows with Llumar tint? I was told to avoid anything with any form of vinegar solution. Not sure what that leaves.

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 R1T, 23 MYP
Occupation
I encrypt PDFs for Boomers
Clubs

What a sweet set up! Looks awesome. I took your prior advice in another thread and had Llumar Formula One Pinnacle installed on my R1S. Very happy with it. My question is, what product do you use to clean windows with Llumar tint? I was told to avoid anything with any form of vinegar solution. Not sure what that leaves.
My window cleaning arsenal:

Solutions
P&S True Vue
Stoner Invisible Glass (Spray or Aerosol)

Inside Glass Towel
TRC Premium Diamond Glass Towel

Outside Glass Towel
TRC Dry Me a River

Windshield Cleaning Wand
Invisible Glass Reach & Clean Tool

Glass Coating
Stoner Invisible Glass Ceramic Kit

I personally love the Stoner products. Easy to use and obtain. They also offer a few different microfiber towel products for glass cleaning, should you want to get everything from a single place. I go back and forth between Stoner Glass Cleaner and P&S True Vue - they both work very well and one has no advantage over the other.

The Stoner Glass Ceramic Coating kit is by far the easiest and complete kit on the market. The only thing I add to the process is a wipe down with 70% isopropyl alcohol after the glass stripper is used, to ensure all residue is removed prior to the ceramic application.

Holler if Iโ€™ve created any more questions for you :)
Sponsored