LIMESTONE R1T Photos

Lysdexic

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tundra
iPhones really push the limits of computational photography. I currently own a ‘15 Jeep Rubi with “anvil” paint. It is the same story. In bright light it is clearly blue and in low light definitively gray. It is a mixture between Carolina blue and battleship gray. Absolutely love it. These are not my keep.

Rivian R1T R1S LIMESTONE R1T Photos 6D650D7C-5E3F-4060-AEE1-33AE0E33672F

Rivian R1T R1S LIMESTONE R1T Photos E1A8D3DB-5D11-4954-87D0-33D950472371

Rivian R1T R1S LIMESTONE R1T Photos F3F496C3-8043-4F63-A03A-4873627441D9
Sponsored

mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Model Y
The first thing that jumped out to me was the misaligned Gear Tunnel door. Ouch!

I feel the truck looks sharp with the black wheels. I have a Glacier White Explore configured but I may entertain Limestone. I need to see it in person first.

The Gear Tunnel door needs to adjusted. It’s way too tight against the passenger door and the bottom corners of both panels don’t align.

I will be the first to admit that panel fit/gaps is the first thing I visually notice when looking at a vehicle. Yes, I am a bit anal retentive?
Rivian R1T R1S LIMESTONE R1T Photos 1648419131368

Last edited:

Ralph

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Outback
Too much cell phone camera "magic".

All I would care about is how it looks in person.
This. I really don't care what it looks like if somebody else takes a picture. I can adjust any pic I take of it to what I saw in person at the moment.

sevengroove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S Launch Edition
I can’t bring myself to get a boring black, silver, gray car again on such a cool new vehicle. I have a silver Tesla and it’s aged well but I told myself whatever cars I get next will have real colors.
I agree with this but the devil’s advocate in me keeps saying that I don’t need a cool color because it’s already a cool vehicle. We already get light bars, stadium lights, yellow brake calipers, yellow badging accents (and a black roof for the R1S). There’s enough cool to go around even if we pick a normal/boring color.

Doesn’t make this choice any easier though ?

mrpl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Expedition
Occupation
Technology
I agree with this but the devil’s advocate in me keeps saying that I don’t need a cool color because it’s already a cool vehicle. We already get light bars, stadium lights, yellow brake calipers, yellow badging accents (and a black roof for the R1S). There’s enough cool to go around even if we pick a normal/boring color.

Sponsored

mrpl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Expedition
Occupation
Technology
Does anyone know for sure if a switch in color changes your delivery status? Buying a car sight unseen, especially something you have to look at everyday Is a fools game. I like what I saw on the website, but not the pics I’ve seen on this forum.

ironpig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T LE, 2015 4Runner, 1975 FJ55 Land Cruiser
Does anyone know for sure if a switch in color changes your delivery status? Buying a car sight unseen, especially something you have to look at everyday Is a fools game. I like what I saw on the website, but not the pics I’ve seen on this forum.
No - nobody knows if it affects your delivery. If you ask Rivian they will say - any changes CAN affect delivery. but they can't tell you specifically how. It depends on what you buy and where you live. In some cases a change could get you a truck earlier if they happen to be manufacturing a batch in that spec - but there is no way to anticipate that.

EarlyAdptr

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sequoia
Occupation
Consultant
Nikon DSLR
DSC_0094_DSLR.jpg

[/QUOTE]

This DSLR photo is a GREAT representation of what I recall seeing. Of course, it's the same truck parked in the same spot when I saw it 2 days ago. But, on the computer screen it looks just like what I saw in person.

ironpig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

You are right. that's why at one point I said - screw it, I'll just get a white one and if I get bored I'll wrap it. I convinced myself I had issues with all the colors.

mrpl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Expedition
Occupation
Technology
No - nobody knows if it affects your delivery. If you ask Rivian they will say - any changes CAN affect delivery. but they can't tell you specifically how. It depends on what you buy and where you live. In some cases a change could get you a truck earlier if they happen to be manufacturing a batch in that spec - but there is no way to anticipate that.
I have an R1S on order in Limestone. I’d like to change color, but I’m afraid I’ll get moved back on the delivery time. May get moved anyway.

Sponsored

Lysdexic

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tundra
I can’t bring myself to get a boring black, silver, gray car again on such a cool new vehicle. I have a silver Tesla and it’s aged well but I told myself whatever cars I get next will have real colors. I grew up in a time when dealer lots had red, green, brown, yellow, orange cars etc. it was more fun.
I totally get this too. It’s frustrating which led me to consider white. I’ve never owned A white vehicle. My choice of a real color would be Rivian blue but I am sticking with Limestone and will appreciate color in the accents.

ironpig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I totally get this too. It’s frustrating which led me to consider white. I’ve never owned A white vehicle. My choice of a real color would be Rivian blue but I am sticking with Limestone and will appreciate color in the accents.
In 2015 I bought a Toyota 4Runner in White and it has black wheels. I didn't think too much about color because they were scarce at the time and it was on the lot in the package I wanted. I see hundreds of them that look the same. It is fine. It's not exciting but it feels more like a work truck. And we drive it off road and to our cabin and it's always dirty.

But now having the ability to chose the color I want and order it is too much pressure for me! I have wasted so much time thinking about it.

As of your post I'm thinking about Limestone again!

E.S.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Bolt
Occupation
Retired
The more I see this, the more disappointed I grow that this leans more towards blue/pewter than green ?. Now I'm torn to go with Forrest Edge with green interior or abandon green interior for Black and either Rivian Blue or Silver exterior.

R1T7777

First Name
CaliSurfer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Bolt, Nissan Leaf
Occupation
Propagandist
Some photos from Denver. Not my photos. Taken in the evening.

Rivian R1T R1S LIMESTONE R1T Photos IMG_0158

Rivian R1T R1S LIMESTONE R1T Photos IMG_0160

Rivian R1T R1S LIMESTONE R1T Photos IMG_0159