Sponsored

LIMESTONE R1T Photos

McMoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 Performance
It reminds me of Infiniti hagane blue but it’s probably not as blue in person. I’ll be sticking with LA silver.

Rivian R1T R1S LIMESTONE R1T Photos 02D7FD76-D65D-44CA-8C2D-99A9C0D8442B
Sponsored

Speedrye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Commodore, Supra, FJ Cruiser
Still sticking with Limestone. Looks like it'll hide day-to-day dirt very well. Red mud, not so much.

Lance T

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q7, Rivian R1T
Occupation
Patent Attorney
I grabbed this picture of the limestone R1T from the Salt Lake service center today. I'm guessing that it's the same one as in the picture above. This picture looks very similar to the original picture (mine was taken with a Fold 3 on full auto). In person, I wouldn't say that it looked this blue, but it certainly wasn't the same as in the color corrected photo above. It also had some flake to it, so I'm guessing that it's picking up a fair amount of the blue from the sky.

Rivian R1T R1S LIMESTONE R1T Photos 20220323_123352

Craigins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Software engineer
Clubs

assuming that's El Cap next to it, for comparison.

Lance T

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q7, Rivian R1T
Occupation
Patent Attorney
assuming that's El Cap next to it, for comparison.
It is El Cap. Here's another picture where you can see just the back of the limestone.

Rivian R1T R1S LIMESTONE R1T Photos 20220323_123241

Sponsored

sevengroove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S Launch Edition
I grabbed this picture of the limestone R1T from the Salt Lake service center today. I'm guessing that it's the same one as in the picture above. This picture looks very similar to the original picture (mine was taken with a Fold 3 on full auto). In person, I wouldn't say that it looked this blue, but it certainly wasn't the same as in the color corrected photo above. It also had some flake to it, so I'm guessing that it's picking up a fair amount of the blue from the sky.

20220323_123352.jpg
Limestone was completely off my radar "as rendered" but with this distinctly blue tinge it's definitely growing on me!

RexRemus

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S
Clubs

20220323_123352.jpg
It has the same massive panel gap at the top of the gear tunnel, so yes, it's the same :D

Monkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Y, Ford F-350 and lots more…
Occupation
Software Developer
The more pictures I see, it looks more and more like Ford's Cactus Grey, but with some metallic flake. So I'm sticking with Limestone and I think I'm also sticking with the Forest Edge interior. Going to be an interesting combo. Hopefully I'll get to see the combo before I have to finalize my max pack order.

...not liking the black AT wheels with it for some reason. I think the standard 20" AT wheels look better with the Limestone, hmmm...

JOSH565

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
07 BMW 550i/ 97 Land Rover Range Rover/ 21 MachE
Occupation
Maintenance
Clubs

The more pictures I see, it looks more and more like Ford's Cactus Grey, but with some metallic flake. So I'm sticking with Limestone and I think I'm also sticking with the Forest Edge interior. Going to be an interesting combo. Hopefully I'll get to see the combo before I have to finalize my max pack order.

...not liking the black AT wheels with it for some reason. I think the standard 20" AT wheels look better with the Limestone, hmmm...
I was hoping when we finally got to see it, would be close to that color. I have the same configuration as well, limestone, forest edge, with the black and silver 20” all terrain. Looking forward to seeing those color combinations. Myself being in Hawaii, probably couple years out, you’ll probably have yours first.

Sponsored

sevengroove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S Launch Edition
I saw a Bronco with this color yesterday and I had the same thought. I am really liking how it looks (not my post, just sharing as reference):
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/is-this-cactus-gray.6006/page-2

The wife is convinced that if we're spending extra on a color it should be FG, and I don't disagree, but Limestone has jumped into consideration in a big way for me.

Mcdubjr

Site Sponsor
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
adventurehightech.com
Vehicles
Mazda CX-9
Occupation
Software Guy
Clubs

I think it’s a pretty nice color. Looks pretty flat to me, like LG. A nice option in between EL Cap and Silver like they posted. If they had shown this earlier I would have given it strong consideration. I would reckon that it has similar benefits to Silver (hiding dirt, scratches and staying cool) but not as boring.

R1T7777

First Name
CaliSurfer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Bolt, Nissan Leaf
Occupation
Propagandist
Its just like stealth grey of my focus RS, in pictures it looks like primer. In person it’s darker and has blue undertones. Limestone is similar but with green. Have seen sample. It’s not like these pictures in person.

as with all paint colours, you’ll have to see it in person.
Stealth grey has less blue and is darker. Stealth grey looks closer to the configurator.

R1T7777

First Name
CaliSurfer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Bolt, Nissan Leaf
Occupation
Propagandist
Here some more pics I took yesterday
tempImageez6RXU.jpg
tempImagec9qMPQ.jpg
tempImageB9BX8b.jpg
This was my original configuration, but now I'm on the fence. White is crisp and not controversial. El Cap is a good hue, but too metallic. Limestone looks great in 20% of photos, acceptable in 50% and like an Easter egg in 30%. Going to need to see it in person I guess. I wish I had a LE order, because LG is looking like the best color out there.
Sponsored