Sponsored

Rear cargo liner for R1S?

kemxns

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 Raptor
Anyone aware of a Weathertech-style (rugged / rubberized) cargo area liner? I'm talking about the kind that's got a 1 or 2" deep lip that is fully waterproof (prevents spilled liquids and mud from dogs from seeping down below, you know?). I'm looking for perfect/custom fit, not generics!
Sponsored

NormalLife

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A6, Audi e-tron
Occupation
Med Device
Anyone aware of a Weathertech-style (rugged / rubberized) cargo area liner? I'm talking about the kind that's got a 1 or 2" deep lip that is fully waterproof (prevents spilled liquids and mud from dogs from seeping down below, you know?). I'm looking for perfect/custom fit, not generics!
I know nothing of the product, but there is one listed for the R1S on the Weathertech site. Likely some talk of it somewhere on the forum.

OP
OP

kemxns

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 Raptor
I know nothing of the product, but there is one listed for the R1S on the Weathertech site. Likely some talk of it somewhere on the forum.
I believe that is frunk only, not rear cargo

NormalLife

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A6, Audi e-tron
Occupation
Med Device
I believe that is frunk only, not rear cargo
My bad, you are correct. Weathertech should be a little more clear about that. There is only one, somewhat obscure, notation of "front" cargo space.

PappaBolt

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Corvette, 911
Occupation
Tech
Clubs

AFAIK there's no Weathetech style rubberized mat available from anyone (yet). There are several in the works it seems. It's complicated in the R1S with the 3rd row down and the hump.

There is a carpet mat close to being available here. I'm on a pre-order for that.
https://evsportline.com/collections...nk-mats-for-rivian-r1s?variant=41073156391052

I find it interesting the R1S ships with no rear mat of any kind.

Sponsored

OP
OP

kemxns

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 Raptor
This is precisely what I'm looking for, yeah. I called the number on the website and clearly got a local actual human, so that bodes well for "omac shop" being real (I'd never heard of it until now), so I bought one.

With that said, the website said "293 sold" so let's see if that ticks up to 294 now. Also, I'm VIN 2xxx on R1S... am I to believe over 10% of all SUV owners have bought this custom fit mat?!? I'm skeptical :) :)

OP
OP

kemxns

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 Raptor
I find it interesting the R1S ships with no rear mat of any kind.
I get it, but this is a new company with a new product (Rivian) so I'm cutting them plenty of slack when it comes to all the little details. I'm also a huge fan of aftermarket, generally, so I'm pretty ok with Rivian focusing on a solid car and having the aftermarket get me awesome add-ons (not to imply you mean anything different, I'm just saying I've got plenty of slack for Rivvy to fail on floormats... go focus on making my homelink garage door clicker work, lololo)

PappaBolt

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Corvette, 911
Occupation
Tech
Clubs

OP
OP

kemxns

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 Raptor
The product photos aren’t for an R1S. Considering that and the low price, I’m skeptical. Anyone have this and can testify?
For $46 I just figured I'd order it. Remind me in like 5 days and I'll send pics of the liner... or pics of my credit card chargeback if it's a sham :) :)

Sponsored

OP
OP

kemxns

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 Raptor
  • Good:
    • shipped asap (same day, even though my order was after their 2pm cutoff)
    • Showed up faster than I thought
    • real humans run the company
    • Nice flexible rubber, which I like more than the super rigid style
  • Bad
    • Lots of manufacturing defects (blistering)
    • Not remotely custom fit, either it’s horribly spec’d, straight of mislabeled for the wrong car, or it’s somehow like that… it’s close enough that I think it’s a genuine attempt gone horribly wrong
I may actually just keep it and use snips to fit it better. For the price it might prove it’s worth for a few months until something better gets made.
Rivian R1T R1S Rear cargo liner for R1S? 96CD2A28-737A-4489-A18D-572537925619

Rivian R1T R1S Rear cargo liner for R1S? 7F75B53B-6366-4AEB-BDFA-04836FEE05B1

Rivian R1T R1S Rear cargo liner for R1S? 20F2D7CF-A595-4264-AC77-037378DEED2B

SkiDad8

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S; Mercedes GLC
Occupation
Physician
Last edited:

tgo10000

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mach e, r1t, r1s
Last edited:

csharp

First Name
Chas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Clubs

• Good:
    • shipped asap (same day, even though my order was after their 2pm cutoff)
    • Showed up faster than I thought
    • real humans run the company
    • Nice flexible rubber, which I like more than the super rigid style
  • Bad
    • Lots of manufacturing defects (blistering)
    • Not remotely custom fit, either it’s horribly spec’d, straight of mislabeled for the wrong car, or it’s somehow like that… it’s close enough that I think it’s a genuine attempt gone horribly wrong
I may actually just keep it and use snips to fit it better. For the price it might prove it’s worth for a few months until something better gets made.
96CD2A28-737A-4489-A18D-572537925619.jpeg

7F75B53B-6366-4AEB-BDFA-04836FEE05B1.jpeg

20F2D7CF-A595-4264-AC77-037378DEED2B.jpeg
Based on all the grooves on the exterior, I'm guessing its a generic fit that is meant to be cut. My experience from all the other generic fit I've bought over the years, they all look like that and those grooves are cut lines so you can "custom" fit it to your vehicle.
At least it was sub $50 and you now have floor protection!
Sponsored