Quattro Powers

First Name
QP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
For anyone interested.

With no floor console, needed something to keep things organized. Hoping Rivian, like Tesla did, offers some type of optional console for the floor space between the front seats some time soon.
www.amazon.com/dp/B01MDOZLT1?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

Will keep looking for something better while we wait hoping Rivian releases something specifically for the Rivian.
I might try this for organizing the floor in front of the cup holders.
Sponsored

kizamybute'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
This one, that one and the other one.
Clubs

I might try this for organizing the floor in front of the cup holders.
I've been happy with it. If someone builds a purpose built console for the Rivian, that will likely be my first choice, but in the meantime, this has been very good at serving its purpose in keeping things organized and mostly out of view.

Last edited:

Brewbud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, 20 Cummins, 05 Jeep LJR, 22 Range Rover Sport
EV Sportline now has a storage case for the jack pucks. The pucks are one of the best accessories I have purchased. Most of the tire shops around don't have pucks for the Rivians. It also makes it easier to do tire rotations at home now.

Rivian R1T R1S Officially Unofficial R1T Aftermarket Accessories Discussion + Reviews jack pucks

letsmotor07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

Looks like bed rug has one in development. I am long time bed rug owner and sad to see there is not currently a solution other than cutting one to fit, which I plan to do while I wait on bed rug.

Rivian R1T R1S Officially Unofficial R1T Aftermarket Accessories Discussion + Reviews CB07B944-9062-4120-94A4-8A02BC8EB7D3

zymolysis

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T [RUS, PTC (upgraded), 20"] 2008 Ford E350
Occupation
third party service
Clubs

Hard pass on Rain-X for me, at least on the windshield. I've used it and it just farks up the wiper blades. They seem to become softened and leave black smears at the ends of travel when the wipers flip over to reverse direction. Yuck.

I recommend Aqupel. It lasts at least 6 months and won't wreck the wiper blades. It doesn't repel water quiet as well as freshly applied rain-x, but it's easily good enough to not need to use my wipers at freeway speeds. It's way less expensive on eBay if you buy a larger quantity.
I was going to try Aqupel, but it's a bit hard to find. Not available from Aqupel on Amazon anymore. Aqupel's website says there is one place in Phoenix that (supposedly) has it. There are a couple of companies that claim to be selling Aqupel on Amazon, but at least one of them is selling a knock-off (according to those who have tried it and reviewed it).

Sponsored

Eeyore

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, ID.4 Pro S, Honda Fit
Occupation
Union Journeyman Electrician, foreman
Clubs

I was going to try Aqupel, but it's a bit hard to find. Not available from Aqupel on Amazon anymore. Aqupel's website says there is one place in Phoenix that (supposedly) has it. There are a couple of companies that claim to be selling Aqupel on Amazon, but at least one of them is selling a knock-off (according to those who have tried it and reviewed it).
I got my last batch from eBay. It is NAPA branded.

abirozy

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
tesla model s, lexus gs 350 f sport, toyota corolla
Occupation
lawyer
Clubs

For us short people, any recommendations on a stool or ladder that can be used when trying to detail the roof, hood, windshield that could be stored in the bed?

Quattro Powers

First Name
QP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
For us short people, any recommendations on a stool or ladder that can be used when trying to detail the roof, hood, windshield that could be stored in the bed?
There are many folding step stools on Amazon in various sizes. It depends on your needs. I haven’t washed my truck yet, but I used a microfiber towel on a stiffer sweeper to clean my windshield.

joelster

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
I have been experimenting with various pouches for the center console storage bin. I have landed on having a couple of these in there:

https://a.co/d/60QgXoj

They fit well and there's still room for an iPad and a bank bag sized pouch for paperwork.

Rivian R1T R1S Officially Unofficial R1T Aftermarket Accessories Discussion + Reviews tempImagebd89Vx

Rivian R1T R1S Officially Unofficial R1T Aftermarket Accessories Discussion + Reviews tempImageIeU979

Rivian R1T R1S Officially Unofficial R1T Aftermarket Accessories Discussion + Reviews tempImageaMr4jZ

There's a little bit of room left on top so next I plan on making a little tray to sit on top for daily random stuff.

CommodoreAmiga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
INACTIVE
I'm not short but I don't consider myself particularly tall, either. I just stand in the bed and reach over the back of the cab.

Sponsored

joelster

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T

Quattro Powers

First Name
QP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
I have been experimenting with various pouches for the center console storage bin. I have landed on having a couple of these in there:

https://a.co/d/60QgXoj

They fit well and there's still room for an iPad and a bank bag sized pouch for paperwork.

tempImagebd89Vx.jpg

tempImageIeU979.jpg

There's a little bit of room left on top so next I plan on making a little tray to sit on top for daily random stuff.
Those look really nice!
If you’re looking for an inexpensive option, you might try pencil cases that kids use. I wouldn’t mind something clear that’s sturdier than a Ziploc bag. There are also packing cubes in all shapes and sizes.

OP
OP
SASSquatch

SASSquatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i3s Ford C-Max Hybrid
Occupation
Semi-Autonomous Yeti
Clubs

Here's a recommendation. Find a SASSquatch who's still patiently waiting for their R1T and who might be willing to detail your roof for a joyride or two...:cool:
Sponsored