First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Model 3 LR AWD, 2017 BMW i3 REX, 2023 R1T
Occupation
IT
^ looks good @Sgt Beavis ... bookmarked, thanks.

Now all I need is my R1T :crying:
Sponsored

RWerksman

Site Sponsor
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep & R1T
Can we limit conversation in this thread to aftermarket items? If you all want to discuss legal implications of providing your phone to law enforcement, go ahead - somewhere else. A different thread or PMs would be better for that.

@Administrator - Can we please nuke everything about that from this thread? It doesn't belong here at all.

OP
OP
SASSquatch

SASSquatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i3s Ford C-Max Hybrid
Occupation
Semi-Autonomous Yeti
Clubs

Can we limit conversation in this thread to aftermarket items? If you all want to discuss legal implications of providing your phone to law enforcement, go ahead - somewhere else. A different thread or PMs would be better for that.

@Administrator - Can we please nuke everything about that from this thread? It doesn't belong here at all.
As the OP I second this. Please don't derail my little Aftermarket Accessories thread! Take it outside, gents.

rohobono

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3LR
Occupation
software
I grabbed this screen protector and installed it last night. I had the same brand on my Model 3 and really liked it. The Rivian version was a little harder to install since it didn't come with a plastic frame to help align it properly like the Tesla one. But overall not too bad of an install and so far I really like how it looks and feels.

OP
OP
SASSquatch

SASSquatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Semi-Autonomous Yeti
Clubs

I grabbed this screen protector and installed it last night. I had the same brand on my Model 3 and really liked it. The Rivian version was a little harder to install since it didn't come with a plastic frame to help align it properly like the Tesla one. But overall not too bad of an install and so far I really like how it looks and feels.
Great find! How do you like the Matte finish? Any chance you can post a picture?

Sponsored

rohobono

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3LR
Occupation
software
Great find! How do you like the Matte finish? Any chance you can post a picture?
Thanks, yeah it just recently popped up on amazon so I think it must have just been released. I definitely prefer the matte finish, great for sunny days but still plenty visible at night. I'll try and post a pic later today.

FrankieJ

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T and Mercedes GLE 53 AMG
Thanks, yeah it just recently popped up on amazon so I think it must have just been released. I definitely prefer the matte finish, great for sunny days but still plenty visible at night. I'll try and post a pic later today.
This looks like another screen protector on Amazon. This one is made by Spigen and is made out of Tempered Glass. No reviews yet on Amazon but I have used their screen protectors on my IPhones and they work well.
Spigen Tempered Glass Screen Protector [Glas.tR Slim] designed for Rivian R1T, R1S 15.6" Dashboard Touchscreen - Matte/Anti Finger Print https://a.co/d/3K4Pnut

rohobono

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3LR
Occupation
software
Here's a pic, wanted to get a good shot of it in direct sunlight.
Rivian R1T R1S Officially Unofficial R1T Aftermarket Accessories Discussion + Reviews PXL_20220903_145110972

OP
OP
SASSquatch

SASSquatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Semi-Autonomous Yeti
Clubs

PXL_20220903_145110972.jpg
That looks way better than I was expecting. Great find!

Thanks for posting the picture as well.

edwardindallas

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tesla Model Y Performance | 2013 Acura RDX
Occupation
Technology
PXL_20220903_145110972.jpg
Interesting. Doesn’t have the sensor cutouts like the TWraps version on the top left/right. May want to check auto dimming

Sponsored

rohobono

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3LR
Occupation
software
Interesting. Doesn’t have the sensor cutouts like the TWraps version on the top left/right. May want to check auto dimming
I haven't noticed any issues with auto dimming or with it switching to dark mode when it gets darker out. I think the twraps one has the cutouts because they blacked out the borders, the Spigen doesn't have the blacked out borders.

RivianMN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

I'm looking for a small clip-on type container that clips on the inside of the driver/passenger door storage area. Something that would fit various credit card sized cards or other things.

Anybody seen anything like this?

acastal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY
OP
OP
SASSquatch

SASSquatch

Threads
Reaction score