Sponsored

Accessories - Floor console organizer / Tesla Charger Adapter / Phone Mount / Bed Mat / Etc.

DynoSaur

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Occupation
Network Engineer
3M tape. In the past, I haven't had any issues. I've used 3M tape on other wood dashes in the past. Can't say for certain until the day comes that I need to remove it, but, being that it's a universal mount for almost any type of phone, would probably just leave it there if I were to sell the truck.

Typically, if you're gentle with it and more, peel off the tape by rolling it off with your finger, "shouldn't" do any damage to the wood behind.
Right on, thanks for the auick response.

Iā€™ve personally had mixed luck with 3m tape. Specially on natural materials like leather/wood.

I think youā€™re onto something with the idea of just leaving it in place in the case of sale.

Thanks again for the info and passing along experience.

Iā€™m days away from getting mine after 800+. Even at that wait, still know others have waited longer - so feeling pretty lucky.
Sponsored

RedDragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Jeep Wrangler
Clubs

Thanks for the nice tips.

I don't have this item, but front plates are "required" in Illinois so I may get it at some point. Although I have had Jeep with a winch for 8 years without ever being stopped for it.

This looks like a nice atraumatic solution.

RedDragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Jeep Wrangler
Clubs

I haven't seen it posted in this thread but there are screen protectors all over Amazon for the R1T. Whats the benefit? A screen protector for a phone makes sense if you drop it. Are people really worried about hitting their screen with a screwdriver or something?

Attesan997

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
I haven't seen it posted in this thread but there are screen protectors all over Amazon for the R1T. Whats the benefit? A screen protector for a phone makes sense if you drop it. Are people really worried about hitting their screen with a screwdriver or something?
I use one to help with the glare and fingerprints. Probably wouldā€™ve picked up a tempered glass one if it was available at the time but the regular one is serving its purpose.

Moon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Model Y
Rivian R1T R1S Accessories - Floor console organizer / Tesla Charger Adapter / Phone Mount / Bed Mat / Etc. 5F3A4D3D-04C6-40F4-A1FC-7EF204EF4043
Rivian R1T R1S Accessories - Floor console organizer / Tesla Charger Adapter / Phone Mount / Bed Mat / Etc. 81736228-F46A-4A99-ACD6-57CD441A8139
Rivian R1T R1S Accessories - Floor console organizer / Tesla Charger Adapter / Phone Mount / Bed Mat / Etc. 290A626E-F6F0-404E-9573-CC3A9B902955

Available on Amazon, Costco for about $20. They fit well, quite useful, can be stacked.

Handle grips are a bit rough, not a major flaw, my wife did not like them, though, she prefers something organic, natural material, well, these are plastic.

They are sturdy, available in blue and gray as well.

I bought them from Costco physical store, not able to find them in Costcoā€™s online store.

These are called ā€˜Basketweave Binsā€™, refer first picture above for exact dimensions for the perfect fit, these type of bins are in general available in Amazon, Target, EBay etc, comparatively cheaper in Costco.

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
kizamybute'

kizamybute'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
This one, that one and the other one.
Clubs

5F3A4D3D-04C6-40F4-A1FC-7EF204EF4043.jpeg
81736228-F46A-4A99-ACD6-57CD441A8139.jpeg
290A626E-F6F0-404E-9573-CC3A9B902955.jpeg

Available on Amazon, Costco for about $20. They fit well, quite useful, can be stacked.

Handle grips are a bit rough, not a major flaw, my wife did not like them, though, she prefers something organic, natural material, well, these are plastic.

They are sturdy, available in blue and gray as well.
If can, would edit post to include a link to where they can be picked up for anyone interested?

OP
OP
kizamybute'

kizamybute'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Clubs

Last edited:

Friscorays

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
G35, V8 Vantage, 4C, F type
Last edited:
OP
OP
kizamybute'

kizamybute'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Clubs

Think these are likely them.
If you included a link, it didn't come through in your post. I usually remove the "https://" portion of the links. Seems to help in them being a clickable link in the post.

Friscorays

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
G35, V8 Vantage, 4C, F type
If you included a link, it didn't come through in your post. I usually remove the "https://" portion of the links. Seems to help in them being a clickable link in the post.
I took the liberty of answering for Moon. I see link in my post but if not viewable by all here is product description from Amazon:
BINO Plastic Basket X-Large THE PLAIT COLLECTION

Sponsored

Moon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Model Y
I took the liberty of answering for Moon. I see link in my post but if not viewable by all here is product description from Amazon:
BINO Plastic Basket X-Large THE PLAIT COLLECTION
Yes, ā€™Basketweave Binsā€™, 14ā€L x 11.4ā€W x 8.7ā€H , four of this size fit perfectly, and can be stored stacked.

OP
OP
kizamybute'

kizamybute'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Clubs

Those look like shit. I'd rather use grocery bags.
LOL, how do you really feel?

I do agree, not the most attractive looking things. Possibly the gray or black one's he mentioned would blend in a little better. I personally, like the open space. So not an Item I'd personally consider, regardless of its appearance. But, for those that want to be able to separate their items, this is, I guess, one option. Although, there are many other car designed trunk organizers that are available to accomplish the same thing with a look more appropriate for a car.

Since neither one of the above posts included a functional link, I found these in black. Appear to be the same ones, just in black. Certainly would blend in better.

www.amazon.com/BINO-Plastic-Storage-Basket-X-Large/dp/B071NMXB1Q/ref=sr_1_5?crid=1584PE0Y68YQC&keywords=BINO%2BPlastic%2BBasket%2BX-Large&qid=1664521029&qu=eyJxc2MiOiIxLjU4IiwicXNhIjoiMC4wMCIsInFzcCI6IjAuMDAifQ%3D%3D&sprefix=bino%2Bplastic%2Bbasket%2Bx-large%2Caps%2C121&sr=8-5&th=1

Rivian R1T R1S Accessories - Floor console organizer / Tesla Charger Adapter / Phone Mount / Bed Mat / Etc. 1664521151688

Last edited:

Moon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Model Y
Those look like shit. I'd rather use grocery bags.
You sound like my wife, are you? We will never know, anonymous folks in online forums! I love you(just in case) :).

The moment she saw them, she said return them. I just got them yesterday, and it is brand new truck, we are all still in an excited state, we (she) will wait and see.

Well, everywhere else we use reusable grocery bags, we canā€™t use them in Costco. And usually we get a lot from Costco, like onions - big pack, tomatoes - again a box, eggs - large pack, etc., I find these bins quite useful.

OP
OP
kizamybute'

kizamybute'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Clubs

You sound like my wife, are you? We will never know, anonymous folks in online forums! I love you(just in case) :).

The moment she saw them, she said return them. I just got them yesterday, and it is brand new truck, we are all still in an excited state, we (she) will wait and see.

Well, everywhere else we use reusable grocery bags, we canā€™t use them in Costco. And usually we get a lot from Costco, like onions - big pack, tomatoes - again a box, eggs - large pack, etc., I find these bins quite useful.
Now there's a GOOD use case for them! Why we should never judge! Can see where they'd be good for that type of use.

camaroz1985

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, ID.4
Occupation
Engineer
My wife has bought no less than 6,000 of these bins in various shapes and sizes from Target (I was hoping they weren't $20 each). Your post inspired me to check how they fit in the frunk.

You can fit 3 across of this slightly larger size ($9.00 each)
https://www.target.com/p/wave-xl-cu...s/-/A-80129910?preselect=77357834#lnk=sametab

or 4 of this square size ($7.00 each)
https://www.target.com/p/wave-11-cu...s/-/A-80129914?preselect=77357842#lnk=sametab

Both available in several colors, and a y pattern similar to what was shown originally or the "wave" pattern linked above. Not a bad idea for cheap organizer and ability to take one or more sections with you easily.
Sponsored