First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RIS
Occupation
IT
Looks great… I have limestone with 20 all terrains.. this has me thinking. I too am in SoCal… nice to see deliveries. How do you tell for the VIN is a recent build? Also did you get a spare.. I was told by my guide that the all terrains hardly get a flat so not really worth it… although now I am thinking it’s always worthwhile to have a spare!
Sponsored

mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Model Y
I love the fact that Rivian offers a full size spare tire. It’s a MUST HAVE when taking the the Rivian off-road.

Guy

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda 6, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Scientist
Clubs

What numbers do you look at? the last 5? Mine is 04140 and I took delivery a few weeks ago. Non launch edition but specked out like one.
Yes the last four or five digits. They have built around 5000 so yours is fairly recent.

Hodapcs

First Name
Zahid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda
Looks nice! I had a R1S configured with 22 darks.not towing. With these cars being so heavy, wonder what the pro and cons are going with 20 vs 22. Drive? Wear? I know AT will lower your miles by 40 something vs 20 miles for 22’s

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Got my R1T yesterday.
Limestone, 22” dark wheels…
It is seriously awesome. I’m on cloud 9 now! Everything about the delivery was perfect, no blemishes or issues with the truck at all. Well, I’m still waiting on the latest update to arrive but that’s it.
I received the charger today too (was supposed to be yesterday but was rescheduled to today). I think Rivian purposely ships them to folks on their delivery day.
I had been anguishing reading all the threads with delivery issues or truck problems so I just wanted to post an example of everything being right (for the time being!).
I invited my guide and he was there too! Just a great day and start of a great relationship.

0C2EEF5F-F776-4761-B867-30AE3D414E42.jpeg

EDE540F8-F224-4994-9582-528E2EE02E97.png

E2BAEC51-52D7-4EE9-985F-5EB6046B1020.png

91A69620-06A4-4A6D-A1FD-C5462B213430.jpeg

29435DB0-1EE9-4680-80CB-D271B7F74751.jpeg
Another southern CA lottery winner. Keep them coming...

Sponsored

RayzorBEV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1T QM, '23 R1S QM, '23 MY DM, '24 Cyberbeast
Occupation
Electric bum
It’s in the 5500 range.
My guide is local in Southern California.
Mine is in the 3700s range and my Guide works out of Normal IL : )

OP
OP
rockdogz

rockdogz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
I was deliberating between the 20” dark and the 22s. I love the look of both and initially liked the thought of being able to easily go off-road with the ATs.
However, I don’t see myself going off-road often and if I do, I can buy another set of wheels. That plus the additional range and the fact that I liked the look of the 22s better led me to this choice.
i couldn’t be happier as I love the look in person and who knows - maybe picking this exact spec was what got me the truck earlier??

TXRIV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Technology Sales
My Guide is from Normal Illinois, I'm in far west Texas, we're 1318 miles apart! My R1T has been sitting at the Dallas Delivery Center for over a week for QC and prep. I was told it will be flatbed to my house next week (over 600 miles away). Fingers crossed!
Hey man, I can tell you your truck is on the way. I was at the Dallas SC last week and saw a Limestone R1T, went by today and it's gone!! Hopefully on the way to you...good luck, it looks AMAZING!

ChampagneUnicorn

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S (preorder), XC90 Recharge, 65 Riviera GS
Occupation
Gnome Figurine Day Trader
Clubs

Is it weird that I want to get into a fistfight with the color limestone at this point? I go from hating it to loving it in mere seconds. Never in between. Seeing it with dark 22s makes it all that much better for me, thank you @rockdogz for instigating another lover’s quarrel. Congrats again!

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Is it weird that I want to get into a fistfight with the color limestone at this point? I go from hating it to loving it in mere seconds. Never in between. Seeing it with dark 22s makes it all that much better for me, thank you @rockdogz for instigating another lover’s quarrel. Congrats again!
Fight on

Sponsored

RayzorBEV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Electric bum
Hey man, I can tell you your truck is on the way. I was at the Dallas SC last week and saw a Limestone R1T, went by today and it's gone!! Hopefully on the way to you...good luck, it looks AMAZING!
Hey bro, thanks for looking out but that's somebody else's. I had to choose a white w BM interior, 21in wheel set, etc in order to shorten my wait time. Guide told me it came straight out of the assembly line to Dallas but my VIN # saids otherwise; it's in the 3700s. So, at this point, I'm not complaining. Just hope it arrives this week. Thanks again : )

Last edited:

ChampagneUnicorn

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S (preorder), XC90 Recharge, 65 Riviera GS
Occupation
Gnome Figurine Day Trader
Clubs

TXRIV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Technology Sales
Hey bro, thanks for looking out but that's somebody else's. I had to choose a white w BM interior, 21in wheel set, etc in order to shorten my wait time. Guide told me it came straight out of the assembly line to Dallas but my VIN # saids otherwise; it's in the 3700s. So, at this point, I'm not complaining. Just hope it arrives this week. Thanks again : )
Ok, hopefully your truly is on the way, but hate to say there were no white R1T's out there....they had 1 El Cap, 2 Launch green, 2 Blue and 1 Limestone. Mine was in for service so I saw all those out in the lot. Yours may have been inside as they didn't let me in the garage

RayzorBEV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Electric bum
Ok, hopefully your truly is on the way, but hate to say there were no white R1T's out there....they had 1 El Cap, 2 Launch green, 2 Blue and 1 Limestone. Mine was in for service so I saw all those out in the lot. Yours may have been inside as they didn't let me in the garage
Yes, It has been there for over a week. Most likely inside getting the finishing touch before getting load up onto a flatbed this week, hopefully 🙏

eshort1429

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus GS 350, Ford Mustang GT, BMW X5
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Very nice and great look. enjoy!
Sponsored