Sponsored

When is the November delivery estimate update happening?

BrentInCO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla S, Toyota FJ, R1S Quad Large Pack Feb 2023
Mine just updated. Feb / March 2024 for R1S Max Pack, Feb 2022 pre-order. Locked / confirmed configuration 11/2/2023. Details are in my signature.
Sponsored

Last edited:

HaveBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S DMP Max, Lifted GX470, APR Audi A7, BMW 325Ci
Clubs

I also will be an El Segundo delivery. Configured in Oct with "Processing estimate." Then got shop inventory on Black Friday and picked one instead so I have a VIN. Started the steps and asked my guide where the vehicle was. He said it was waiting for a transport from Washington (state?).

GATA614

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 430igc; R1S (ordered)
They must be updating in phases since I'm still "processing estimate"

Sponsored

Sparky_Z

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 R1S / Toyota Highlander / 1980 Fiat Spider
Clubs

Haven't received an email, but my account now shows December 2023-January 2024 delivery estimate. Very excited!
Same! Just got the email and my page is also showing Dec/Jan, woohoo!

dinero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota FJ
Received my update today! Was hoping to get it sooner to use it in the snow, but such is life.

Estimated delivery: February-March 2024.
Reserved: July 2022
Configured: Early October 2023.

R1S
* Adventure package
* Limestone
* Black Mountain interior
* Max pack battery
* Dual performance motor
* All terrain package
* 20" all terrain dark wheels
* Front paint protection

Sponsored

Osyras

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
not an EV
Clubs

Got mine today...was originally Oct-dec this year, got moved to Jun/July of 2024 and is now Feb/March 2024. I ordered jan/feb 2022 and the service center in Ontario is supposed to open next week.

HopefullyR1S

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Outback
Occupation
SAHD
Rivian R1T R1S When is the November delivery estimate update happening? IMG_7966

Hi Nick. The reason yours was delayed is because we are not currently producing the Dual-motor/Large Pack. My genuine apologies for the inconvenience. I understand how disappointing that is. The good news is that you do have access to the R1 Shop so you are welcome to browse available inventory. If you find something there that you like, you can choose it and be matched right away!
Per my guide

GATA614

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 430igc; R1S (ordered)
Hi Nick. The reason yours was delayed is because we are not currently producing the Dual-motor/Large Pack. My genuine apologies for the inconvenience. I understand how disappointing that is. The good news is that you do have access to the R1 Shop so you are welcome to browse available inventory. If you find something there that you like, you can choose it and be matched right away!
Per my guide
I would've expected DM/Large Pack to be among the most popular configurations - kind of shocked if they don't think project that they're producing them again until after the factory reopens.

Sparky_Z

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 R1S / Toyota Highlander / 1980 Fiat Spider
Clubs

IMG_7966.png

Per my guide
That's weird, my dual motor large pack has a 12/23-1/24 delivery estimate.
Sponsored