kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

At this point anything but a Grand information dump would be a little off putting as to what was going on this whole time.
Sponsored

Amdolan

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Durango
Yeap along with a few other engineers as well so maybe something. Who the fk knows at this point lol.
I wonder if it’s the first official builds off the assembly line. They’d probably want to bring their engineers and other key people in for that kind of moment

eggpaul

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevy Volt, 2021 Acura TLX
Occupation
Business Owner
I wonder if it’s the first official builds off the assembly line. They’d probably want to bring their engineers and other key people in for that kind of moment

Agree. The Club Rivian post seems like the news is much more than just some interior shots.

cohall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Agree. The Club Rivian post seems like the news is much more than just some interior shots.
Do we think whoever admins Club Rivian has any actual insider info? I feel like all they do is repost stuff from this forum and Reddit. But maybe I'm not giving them enough credit.

Canthoney

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Kia EV6 FE, 2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Self-Employed: Real Estate Management
Do we think whoever admins Club Rivian has any actual insider info? I feel like all they do is repost stuff from this forum and Reddit. But maybe I'm not giving them enough credit.
I would say yes because RJ, and Rivian both follow that account

Sponsored

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeeps, 2500HD Duramax, R1S Preorder (Dec 2018)
LOL, I know what prompted that post & it didn't come to Club from an insider at Rivian.

Something is definitely going down though, I do expect something "soon".

IlliniRivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover
I can't imagine good news comes on the Friday leading into a holiday weekend so either "soon" is next week, the news is bad, or Rivian's Comm/PR folks are even worse than I thought.

smiesguy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S / Escalade
Occupation
Planner
Fell into a trap today. My wife asked about the status of the Rivian and I said, “Don’t know, probably getting delayed”. To which she responded, “Good, I want to buy some furniture.” FML.

0=====0

First Name
Rajan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
O|||||||O and R1S LE 0====0
Occupation
Engineering
I think we will SOON learn that Patience is a virtue.

Last edited:

Sponsored

U100

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Fell into a trap today. My wife asked about the status of the Rivian and I said, “Don’t know, probably getting delayed”. To which she responded, “Good, I want to buy some furniture.” FML.
Welcome to my world. After a year of talking about this electric Rivian truck I preordered, it just dawned on the wife a few weeks ago to ask how much it costs - when I told her, she replied “Well, if we can afford to pay that much for a pickup then we should have enough for new artwork”. ??

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
“Well, if we can afford to pay that much for a pickup then we should have enough for new artwork”.
Be proactive.

Get a frame for your Rivian sketch, and hang it somewhere she will see it everyday.

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

CommodoreAmiga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
INACTIVE
Welcome to my world. After a year of talking about this electric Rivian truck I preordered, it just dawned on the wife a few weeks ago to ask how much it costs - when I told her, she replied “Well, if we can afford to pay that much for a pickup then we should have enough for new artwork”. ??
Bad logic. We can’t afford new artwork because of the Rivian.
Sponsored