Sponsored

Washington DC Area Test Drives Happening

Rivianmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 328d, Toyota 4Runner
I’m April 2019 and nothing for me either. I’m happy people are getting to take a test drive but agree it seems pretty random how they are scheduling.
Complete SWAG…maybe a good sign of confidence that they will hit delivery dates for us early preorder holders and are targeting those later date holders for retention purposes. I would accept without seeing in person at this point and I assume most are in this camp.
Sponsored

Wags

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Outback
Clubs

Complete SWAG…maybe a good sign of confidence that they will hit delivery dates for us early preorder holders and are targeting those later date holders for retention purposes. I would accept without seeing in person at this point and I assume most are in this camp.
I hope you are correct but I’m setting my expectations for end of summer vs the Apr-May time frame from my Nov email.

OP
OP
kanundrum

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

Rivian R1T R1S Washington DC Area Test Drives Happening 1649371145822

Only took 1 month (Almost) of asking Customer Service :p even though I am 15 min from the dealership lol. Also Several local members who are 20 /21 reservation holders have had their drive prior which is fine but it sucks now Im waiting another 20 days, my FIL is in town from Italy and wanted to have him try it too. Oh well better late I suppose.

SASSquatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i3s Ford C-Max Hybrid
Occupation
Semi-Autonomous Yeti
Clubs

1649371145822.png

Only took 1 month (Almost) of asking Customer Service :p even though I am 15 min from the dealership lol. Also Several local members who are 20 /21 reservation holders have had their drive prior which is fine but it sucks now Im waiting another 20 days, my FIL is in town from Italy and wanted to have him try it too. Oh well better late I suppose.
Any chance you are looking for a Sasquatched sized +1 who doesn't mind riding in the bed if necessary? I can also bring snacks.

:like:

minute_advance_5950

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3; Toyota Tacoma; Future R1T
Last week I was browsing my configuration and saw the calendar icon. I clicked it and was able to sign up for a drive on April 23rd. That was the only date showing any availability.

I never got an email or anything... Until just now. Logged in under the auspices of modifying my appointment, just so I could see the calendar.

As of a minute or two ago, there's availability on May 5th, for anyone who wants in!

Sponsored

SASSquatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i3s Ford C-Max Hybrid
Occupation
Semi-Autonomous Yeti
Clubs

Last week I was browsing my configuration and saw the calendar icon. I clicked it and was able to sign up for a drive on April 23rd. That was the only date showing any availability.

I never got an email or anything... Until just now. Logged in under the auspices of modifying my appointment, just so I could see the calendar.

As of a minute or two ago, there's availability on May 5th, for anyone who wants in!
No calendar icon for me. :0( Can you tell us when you placed your reservation for your RIVIAN?

minute_advance_5950

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3; Toyota Tacoma; Future R1T
No calendar icon for me. :0( Can you tell us when you placed your reservation for your RIVIAN?
May 2021, Adventure package. Delivery window of July-Sept 2022, at least as of December when the original notifications came out.

89hoya

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Ram 1500, 2019 Model 3, 1995 Bronco
Had my Mobile Drive on Saturday. Exceede my lofty expectations. Mo from Rivian was excellent.

After driving on the highway, decided to go with 20" all terrain wheels/tires instead of the 21" option - very quiet and smooth.

Really wish my delivery window was earlier than Oct - Dec 2022.

Rivian R1T R1S Washington DC Area Test Drives Happening IMG_0720
Rivian R1T R1S Washington DC Area Test Drives Happening IMG_0721

SRTConvert

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Lincoln Navigator L
I just received my First Mile Invite. Glad they fit me in, even though I am waiting for the Max Pack.

Blackhatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Self
Haven't gotten crapola yet...and I put down a reservation in Feb 2019.

tg_cid

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Model 3
Occupation
Blademaster
Was just able to schedule one randomly this morning at 12:55am.
Sponsored