Sponsored

Wait.. we really don't need the jack pucks?

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
R1T Launch, R1S Canyon Red
Clubs

Do you have any intention of offering single pucks on Amazon? I don't have an issue with the current price (57.95), but would like a different payment option than those found on your site.
At present, we are not, because we have limited quantities of single pucks. Which form of payment are you looking for? We have a Shopify Store, and accept everything with the exception of PayPal, which is our personal choice. Feel free to DM/PM me if you prefer.

Mark
Sponsored

Ventura

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Red Canyon 20" / Prius
At present, we are not, because we have limited quantities of single pucks. Which form of payment are you looking for? We have a Shopify Store, and accept everything with the exception of PayPal, which is our personal choice. Feel free to DM/PM me if you prefer.

Mark
I did not go deep enough in to see that.
Ordered.
Also, as an FYI to those considering the bottle jack, my Big Red arrived today. It arrived in good condition, no leaks, and appears to work well.

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

I did not go deep enough in to see that.
Ordered.
Also, as an FYI to those considering the bottle jack, my Big Red arrived today. It arrived in good condition, no leaks, and appears to work well.
Thank you! Your order ships today and will arrive this week. Great news on the bottle jack as well.

Mark

ssincl3

First Name
Sanjay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Utilities
Clubs

I highly recommend the Torin Big Red 10T available at Amazon. I have four in my garage and one under my rear seat and all five have worked perfectly. You need the lift height of the 10T unit. They are affordable, lift the R1 with ease and robust and fully supported by Torin in CA on any issues. YMMV

Our Grip Tech tacky rubber cap is also a game changer, especially for commercial lifts where the puck can possibly slip.

I also have the RV jack pad in my gear tunnel for unusual terrain and added height if needed.

https://www.amazon.com/Torin-Hydraulic-Bottle-Jack-Capacity/dp/B002E1AYHW?th=1
20230504_105748.jpg

20230409_222105 (1).jpg
Thanks for the recommendation. I’ll purchase that jack. Will you guys sell the puck individually on Amazon? I have a purchase credit there.

ssincl3

First Name
Sanjay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Utilities
Clubs

Thanks for the recommendation. I’ll purchase that jack. Will you guys sell the puck individually on Amazon? I have a purchase credit there.
Sorry I just read your response to another person. Thanks.

Sponsored

E-lectric

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Rivian R1T El Cap w/ 22s , 24 BMW i5 M60
Clubs

I highly recommend the Torin Big Red 10T available at Amazon. I have four in my garage and one under my rear seat and all five have worked perfectly. You need the lift height of the 10T unit. They are affordable, lift the R1 with ease and robust and fully supported by Torin in CA on any issues. YMMV

Our Grip Tech tacky rubber cap is also a game changer, especially for commercial lifts where the puck can possibly slip.

I also have the RV jack pad in my gear tunnel for unusual terrain and added height if needed.

20230504_105748.jpg

20230409_222105 (1).jpg
Address for the RV jack pad?

Very well designed jack pucks. My son said when he gets his truck over in HI that he is ordering a set. I got the Big Red jack too, did have some oil leakage in the box. I have not tried it out yet.

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Address for the RV jack pad?

Very well designed jack pucks. My son said when he gets his truck over in HI that he is ordering a set. I got the Big Red jack too, did have some oil leakage in the box. I have not tried it out yet.
Thank you for the compliments on our Magnetic Jack Pucks! It's not uncommon for some light leakage on the Torin Big Red 10T bottle jack from Amazon. Has no affect and the bottle jack is refillable if needed.

I used the Camco Stabilizer Pads Camco RV Stabilizer Pad Kit Link, which can lightly deform after multiple uses and show some stress marks in the plastic.

Rivian R1T R1S Wait.. we really don't need the jack pucks? 20230409_222105 (1)

E-lectric

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Rivian R1T El Cap w/ 22s , 24 BMW i5 M60
Clubs

Thank you for the compliments on our Magnetic Jack Pucks! It's not uncommon for some light leakage on the Torin Big Red 10T bottle jack from Amazon. Has no affect and the bottle jack is refillable if needed.

I used the Camco Stabilizer Pads Camco RV Stabilizer Pad Kit Link, which can lightly deform after multiple uses and show some stress marks in the plastic.

20230409_222105 (1).jpg
Thanks for the info on the slight leak in shipping of Big Red being ok. Also for the info on the pad kit. What are your thoughts on getting the rubber ones instead?

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Thanks for the info on the slight leak in shipping of Big Red being ok. Also for the info on the pad kit. What are your thoughts on getting the rubber ones instead?
I'd probably go with the rubber version...

Aag12

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Na
Does anyone know if the plastic oem pucks work with a bottle jack? Trying to decide if I should invest in the pucks or not in case of emergency

Sponsored

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Does anyone know if the plastic oem pucks work with a bottle jack? Trying to decide if I should invest in the pucks or not in case of emergency
No, it doesn't work with a bottle jack. It is soley designed to work with what you see below. I found this out very quickly, hence why I built these for my R1T.

Rivian R1T R1S Wait.. we really don't need the jack pucks? rivian oem tire change kit

NY_Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Model 3 LR AWD, 2017 BMW i3 REX, 2023 R1T
Occupation
IT
This is the perfect description of Rivian’s response to anything we want to do that doesn’t involve OEM parts and their service centers. If you follow the manual, it says you shouldn’t change the tires, wiper blades, or add windshield washer fluid without consulting them. “Stay Adventurous“.

I’m sure someone will respond soon to tell me that since I bought an expensive vehicle, I should be happy to pay $100 to have someone add washer fluid.
Not to mention Rivian telling an owner to "make an appointment at your local SC" to change a blown fuse......

It's a small wonder they don't include a driver on-call to drive the vehicles for us- they don't want any "owner" touching anything on their (Rivian's) vehicle. "Right to Repair" simply does not exist in Rivian's world.

EarlyAdptr

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sequoia
Occupation
Consultant

20230409_222105 (1).jpg
@Mark_AZR1T , Any reason to go with the 10 ton vs 8 ton - both seem to have same travel height of 17.63 inches?

Rivian R1T R1S Wait.. we really don't need the jack pucks? 1704647039369

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

@Mark_AZR1T , Any reason to go with the 10 ton vs 8 ton - both seem to have same travel height of 17.63 inches?

1704647039369.png
Two main reasons. 1. The 10T unit makes lifting the vehicle that much easier. 2. The robustness of the 10T unit seems to be better.

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

The 10T has enough height to do the job with just 1 puck?
In the front it does with room to spare, in the rear it's hit and miss (because the suspension droop in the rear is 2" more than the front) and best to stack or purchase our XL. I carry a complete kit of our magnetic jack pucks, an XL, 10T Bottle Jack, and a support pad for sand. This covers all your bases.

Front on our standard puck
Rivian R1T R1S Wait.. we really don't need the jack pucks? 20231007_083727

XL Below on the Rear with 20's
Rivian R1T R1S Wait.. we really don't need the jack pucks? 20231007_084504
Sponsored