Sponsored

Tonneau refund amount?

BuzzL8ghtYears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Does anyone know what the tonneau refund comes out to? My rep mentioned that if I don’t want to wait for a fix I can get a refund. However he wasn’t sure on the amount. Has anyone completed this process?
Sponsored

ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Jeep Wrangler 2DR, 2022 R1T
Occupation
Utilities
Clubs

Days without a powered tonneau post counter reset to zero.

@BuzzL8ghtYears Why don't you ask your guide for this info. It just seems like you are being a troll trying to stir stuff up with this fake info. Seems like you are just trying to spread rumors with no verifiable info. "My guide says..." Ask your guide for the info, if they really told you that, , and then let people know.

Last edited:

RivAW

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Glacier White, Black Mountain, Black AT 20s,
Really?! Look at your purchase order to see the price you paid. That’s what a refund is….

OP
OP

BuzzL8ghtYears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
He has an LE, according to his signature. Powered Tonneau was included in LE price and not broken out as a separate cost.

71AA31A5-95E3-4CC0-8F03-9C2874C76EFB.jpeg
this is correct - which is why I was asking if anyone went through the refund process to shed some light

Last edited:

Sponsored

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
My dude, it’s not that serious. I don’t wake up and think to myself I want to troll. This is a forum where I can ask questions to any Rivian owners who may have dealt with the refund. Thats the whole point of this forum, to ask questions, mention experiences, etc.

You’re the one that first wrote a joke then came back and edited it. If you don’t want to help then why even comment? I legit asked my rep he said the refund amount he is unsure on and he would inquire himself.
All I did today was ask, had anyone went through the process and if so how much was the refund. Smh
Well it seems you already had your answer or were at least speaking to the one person who can find the amount for you (your guide), so it’s unclear as to why you are asking the forum?

You are certainly free to do it, but don’t complain when you get criticized for asking such an obtuse question.

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

Mine works fine so I haven't even considered.