Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
interrobang.store
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

Ok, so first I obviously did not make this myself. I preordered this Hoto Compressed Air Capsule/ Electric Duster & Vacuum and it finally showed up. I've had a chance to play around with it a little and immediately felt like every Rivian owner should have one. Personally, I like to keep my interior tidy so I'm vacuuming it out pretty regularly. This thing is tiny, USB-C rechargeable, AND IT FITS IN THE TINY UNDERSEAT DRAWER! I just cleaned out my truck after a few days at the beach with the family and it handled it really well. Not only is it tiny, powerful, easily stored and charged, but it can be used as an air pump too. It comes with several attachments, and it blew up my giant Exped mattress with ease. The next morning it sucked all the air back out and made it soooooo much easier to get back in the bag. The name doesn't exactly roll off the tongue, but it's a little silly how much I love this thing. If you decide that you'd also like one of these tiny tubes of awesome, you can use the code INTERROBANG at checkout and they'll give you 5% off your order. They have a bunch of other cool looking stuff that I haven't tried out, and the code is good for all that stuff too. Full disclosure, if you use the code I'll get a little kick back, but I really only did it because I'm always hunting discount codes and I couldn't find one for Hoto before I bought mine. The only negative thing I have to say is that it comes with a USB C to USB A, and not a C to C that's needed to charge from the Rivian. They're also already discounted on their website, and I have no idea how long that deal lasts.

IMG_5900.JPG
Sponsored

Gee Bee

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Vw tdi golf -chevy SSR-997 Turbo S
Occupation
Design
I prefer a wall mounted garage vac with attachments

Something with suction

Another option is
CRspotless deionozer

Rinse truck
Apply foam
Wash
Rinse
Last rinse with spotless rinse
Air dry with a Sthil blower

BBerry

First Name
Bernard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T Launch Edition
Never mind. I was able to find it. Got it on order. Thanks so much for sharing. I too like to keep my vehicle interior very tidy.

Sponsored

WSea

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Outback
Occupation
Architect
Ok, so first I obviously did not make this myself. I preordered this Hoto Compressed Air Capsule/ Electric Duster & Vacuum and it finally showed up. I've had a chance to play around with it a little and immediately felt like every Rivian owner should have one. Personally, I like to keep my interior tidy so I'm vacuuming it out pretty regularly. This thing is tiny, USB-C rechargeable, AND IT FITS IN THE TINY UNDERSEAT DRAWER! I just cleaned out my truck after a few days at the beach with the family and it handled it really well. Not only is it tiny, powerful, easily stored and charged, but it can be used as an air pump too. It comes with several attachments, and it blew up my giant Exped mattress with ease. The next morning it sucked all the air back out and made it soooooo much easier to get back in the bag. The name doesn't exactly roll off the tongue, but it's a little silly how much I love this thing. If you decide that you'd also like one of these tiny tubes of awesome, you can use the code INTERROBANG at checkout and they'll give you 5% off your order. They have a bunch of other cool looking stuff that I haven't tried out, and the code is good for all that stuff too. Full disclosure, if you use the code I'll get a little kick back, but I really only did it because I'm always hunting discount codes and I couldn't find one for Hoto before I bought mine. The only negative thing I have to say is that it comes with a USB C to USB A, and not a C to C that's needed to charge from the Rivian. They're also already discounted on their website, and I have no idea how long that deal lasts.

IMG_5900.JPG
Could never handle my dog hair issue

StefanB

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Occupation
Sales and BD

tiltedandsaltyaf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

I prefer a wall mounted garage vac with attachments

Something with suction

Another option is
CRspotless deionozer

Rinse truck
Apply foam
Wash
Rinse
Last rinse with spotless rinse
Air dry with a Sthil blower
Wall mounted full sized/max power, easy start up, easy tear down cleaning systems are always going to be the best options. Half the battle in detailing at home is always setting everything up and then putting everything away.

Was eyeing the Vacumaid GV50Pro before the OG system came out and I ended up grabbing that.

Sponsored

NDIrish

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Engineering Operations Manager
Clubs

IMG_5900.JPG
Almost the right size to design as an optional replacement for the flashlight in the door

Eeyore

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, ID.4 Pro S, Honda Fit
Occupation
Union Journeyman Electrician, foreman
Clubs

UnsungZero_OldTimeAdMan

First Name
Barnum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 GW Quad-Large R1T "Ghost"
Occupation
Advertising Circus
Out of curiosity I searched Amazon to see if there are cheaper copies. Found this, looks to be about same size (couldn’t find dimensions on the Hoto). Doesn’t look as nice as the Hoto though. https://a.co/d/5GnBpXz

Acon

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150

IMG_5900.JPG
I have been using the one from Wyze: https://www.wyze.com/products/wyze-...4&_sid=6610405c8&_ss=r&variant=42320872538274