First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F-250 King Ranch, 2022 Bronco OB Sasquatch
Occupation
EVP, paving highways to drive these awesome vehicles
Georgetown area for me. But my office isn’t far from the proposed Rivian location so I’ll keep an eye on it.
Sponsored

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe 2.0T,2014 BMW X1,2007 Ranger
Occupation
Slacker Hacker
Georgetown area for me. But my office isn’t far from the proposed Rivian location so I’ll keep an eye on it.
Round Rock for me. Office is in the Domain and I’ve been meaning to drive past the Rivian location. Also looking forward to the Horns and Ags playing regularly again because this is what I grew up with and it’s been weird not having this rivalry. Just hoping the Horns have a better product when they get to the SEC. This year has been traumatic.

Texasag05

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F-250 King Ranch, 2022 Bronco OB Sasquatch
Occupation
EVP, paving highways to drive these awesome vehicles
Ok amigos, who all got the Willy wonka email today? Details.
Mar 2020 LE R1S. Forest Green exterior (for now) Mountain Black interior. 20” AT black rims. Off Road package
Time frame - Jun-July 2022.
Austin area.

electruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S
A coworker of mine told me this morning that he spotted a blue R1T in the Plano/Frisco area over the weekend. If there's one here in my area, hopefully I'll run across it soon too!

Sponsored

Longhorngirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Highlander
Occupation
Actuary
I called CS just now to ask if the employees who recently had their R1T delivered in Houston would allow us to check out their cars. I placed an order August 2020 and have yet to see one in person. When I asked CS about more First Mile events and test drives, she said that they are concentrating on production of cars. I don’t need to test drive, but I would like to at least see one in person. If an employee would let us test drive their own vehicle, even better.

Longhorngirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Highlander
Occupation
Actuary

bajadahl

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus LX470
Occupation
IT

screamingkarts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S LE, Jeep Wrangler 4Xe
Clubs

Spotted in Sugar Land! Looks like someone in Houston has taken delivery!

66335323636__0D32FC4D-FA77-4AD4-BF17-697EDF4F5BB9.jpg
In sugarland and missed :( may be will keep an eye for this from now :)

Longhorngirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Highlander
Occupation
Actuary
Congrats to all my fellow Texans getting their trucks delivered in the next few weeks. I was wondering if any of y’all would be willing to show us your trucks after you get them. I still haven’t seen one in person.

Sponsored

bajadahl

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus LX470
Occupation
IT
I cannot wait till a bunch of us have our Rivians! I am looking forward to some sort of meet up location that works for most of us... I realize Texas is a big state but it would be really cool to find a location where no-one felt left out. Start thinking of ideas in your neck of the woods. Here's hoping the next several months is good to us all!

@Longhorngirl I'd be happy to show you mine... alas I'm not due for delivery till June-July

Longhorngirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Highlander
Occupation
Actuary
I cannot wait till a bunch of us have our Rivians! I am looking forward to some sort of meet up location that works for most of us... I realize Texas is a big state but it would be really cool to find a location where no-one felt left out. Start thinking of ideas in your neck of the woods. Here's hoping the next several months is good to us all!

@Longhorngirl I'd be happy to show you mine... alas I'm not due for delivery till June-July
Thanks for the offer @bajadahl! I would definitely take you up on that. I have a July-September window. I originally configured my R1S with El Cap and Ocean Coast. I changed the color to silver because I am afraid it would be too dark. It would be great to see El Cap in person. I remember seeing a pic on Instagram with an El Cap R1T on a sunny day in the snow. It looked gorgeous.

drhnbtx

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"22 R1T '07 FJ Cruiser, '13 Chevy 2500, '18 XC90
I am in central Texas and would be happy to meet up when I get my new ride. Scheduled Mar/Apr window. No other contact at this time.

SANZC02

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, LE - R1S
Occupation
Retired
Thanks for the offer @bajadahl! I would definitely take you up on that. I have a July-September window. I originally configured my R1S with El Cap and Ocean Coast. I changed the color to silver because I am afraid it would be too dark. It would be great to see El Cap in person. I remember seeing a pic on Instagram with an El Cap R1T on a sunny day in the snow. It looked gorgeous.
I have El Cap configured. when I saw it it was as nice as I expected. I do not think you would be disappointed if you went with it. These are from a cloudy drizzly day at Agua Dolce, El Cap/ Black Mountain;

Rivian R1T R1S Texas Roll Call 2318A1C0-EC33-4367-B0CB-778F7333520B
Rivian R1T R1S Texas Roll Call 791591A4-6FAA-4CBD-8103-A457F5CF8044
Rivian R1T R1S Texas Roll Call 69CE4A01-EFD8-4924-9E95-6108B370356A

OP
OP
skyote

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeeps, 2500HD Duramax, R1S Preorder (Dec 2018)
FYI, I spoke to the likely first non employee delivery in TX earlier (Houston). Took delivery yesterday at the PPF & tint shop, only drove it into the shop before picking it up this afternoon.

Total car guy that also has a Lucid Air Dream, Tesla S Plaid, & Porche Taycan Turbo S.
Sponsored