Occupation
System Administrator

Moon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Model Y
Pre-order Date: Apr 2021
Build: R1T/Limestone/Black Mountain/20" AT Bright/Large pack/Adventure package/Underbody Shield/Powered Tonneau
Add On: Crossbars, Mats
First Mile: 03/06/2022
Guide Contact: Not yet
Took delivery: Not yet

Flexnet

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sold 9/08/22 - 15 Ford F-150 Platinum FX4 off-road
Occupation
Project Manager
Update: I just had my intro call with my Guide! He said that my vehicle is scheduled for production and he wanted to confirm my interest in purchase and configuration. I also have a link in my profile to the Shop (purchase vehicles that are already built), but it's empty.

Next step is to start my 8 step purchase process once he's prompted to do so by production which he estimates will be before month end. Seems like production schedule is driving the Guide assignment and subsequent activity and that makes sense. He also said that this whole process could happen very quickly as he's seen things moving very quickly as of late.

I'll update this post with my progress for anyone who's interested.
When was your reservation and latest delivery estimate?

I’m in Dallas area (Euless) with December 21 reservation and September-October 22 estimate. No contract so far.

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Cadillac XT6, 2015 Mercedes SL 400
I reserved in 6/20 and after changing from original Explore to Adventure last December was given an Aug/Sept '22 delivery window. I was assigned a Guide on 8/19 and had my intro call with him on 8/22. I then received my email to begin the 8 step purchase process today and my VIN is assigned. I also have access to the online shop but there haven't been any vehicles in there. It looks like my R1T is close to delivery now, so no need to access the shop for me anyway.

barsaec

First Name
Woody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Mercedes-Benz EQS SUV, Range Rover Classic
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

San Antonio here. Just reserved an R1T last month so we’ll see how long the wait is, lol
I’m in SA with R1S reservation in the Oct-Dec22 delivery window.

Sponsored

Lizardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Self
Clubs

I’m in SA with R1S reservation in the Oct-Dec22 delivery window.
2 friends with similar windows. Saw one. You’ll love it

2Labs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S 85D
I reserved in 6/20 and after changing from original Explore to Adventure last December was given an Aug/Sept '22 delivery window. I was assigned a Guide on 8/19 and had my intro call with him on 8/22. I then received my email to begin the 8 step purchase process today and my VIN is assigned. I also have access to the online shop but there haven't been any vehicles in there. It looks like my R1T is close to delivery now, so no need to access the shop for me anyway.
That's interesting. I've had a guide for almost a month, but no progress (aside from the Prepare for the Digital Purchasing Process email on 8/9). During my first mile drive, they indicated they were not doing Dallas deliveries right now because the new permanent location wasn't ready. I'll be interested to see when you get yours.

TxBeachRivian

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura
Clubs

Awesome. Hopefully the process goes smoothly and you are in the truck soon.

steelwheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda 3
Clubs

Has anybody been by the Dallas service center recently? Any trucks there?

bwilliam79

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Tesla MYLR, Tesla MYSR, Tesla CT
Clubs

Has anybody been by the Dallas service center recently? Any trucks there?
I was by there on Sunday. There were three R1Ts out front but I didn’t get out to see if they were deliveries. Their flat bed delivery truck were inside the fence. Looked like the A/C units on the roof were still being worked on and some concrete pours still to be finished.

I also drove by the old temporary location and there were no trucks at all there. Seems they’re getting close.

Sponsored

steelwheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda 3
Clubs

I was by there on Sunday. There were three R1Ts out front but I didn’t get out to see if they were deliveries. Their flat bed delivery truck were inside the fence. Looked like the A/C units on the roof were still being worked on and some concrete pours still to be finished.

I also drove by the old temporary location and there were no trucks at all there. Seems they’re getting close.
I live in ft worth but was going to be nearby Saturday and was hoping to see some different colors. I’m particularly interested in the compass yellow and red canyon.

electruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S
I get the impression the lease was up on the temp location and Dallas is basically on hold until they can open up the service center. I'm speculating a bit based on observations and other comments so I may be totally off.

CYoung

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Grand Cherokee
I get the impression the lease was up on the temp location and Dallas is basically on hold until they can open up the service center. I'm speculating a bit based on observations and other comments so I may be totally off.
That is why I changed my R1S delivery to Normal. I’m picking my R1S up next Thursday. It should be a nice long commute home back to Dallas…

electruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S
That is why I changed my R1S delivery to Normal. I’m picking my R1S up next Thursday. It should be a nice long commute home back to Dallas…
Nice! What's your config?