Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Hyundai Ioniq 5, 2023 Chevy Bolt EUV Premier
Occupation
Systems Exec
Hi,

Does anyone have a gray front and rear sun shade for Ocean Coast interior?

I know most people use them for summer months but has anyone tried it in the winter time to keep out the cold? How effective is that?

Thanks!
Sponsored

ATL_R1S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S Adventure
Clubs

Hi,

Does anyone have a gray front and rear sun shade for Ocean Coast interior?

I know most people use them for summer months but has anyone tried it in the winter time to keep out the cold? How effective is that?

Thanks!
Yes! I just ordered this gray two-piece shade kit from @BestEvMod(AOSK) and they said their new stock should arrive right around Christmas, shipping in the days after.

OP
OP
pangpang77

pangpang77

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Hyundai Ioniq 5, 2023 Chevy Bolt EUV Premier
Occupation
Systems Exec
Yes! I just ordered this gray two-piece shade kit from @BestEvMod(AOSK) and they said their new stock should arrive right around Christmas, shipping in the days after.
Cool, thanks! I'll put in an order as well.

I still have the question, has anyone tried it during cold days? Conceptually, I think it should help with keeping the cold out. My Ioniq 5 has a powered shade and I leave it closed during cold days because it does help keep the cold out.

ATL_R1S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S Adventure
Clubs

Cool, thanks! I'll put in an order as well.

I still have the question, has anyone tried it during cold days? Conceptually, I think it should help with keeping the cold out. My Ioniq 5 has a powered shade and I leave it closed during cold days because it does help keep the cold out.
I'd say it depends on the thickness. This one doesn't seem to be very thick, but it should insulate a little bit from cold as it does for heat. Will it be noticeable? You'd have to test yourself.
Sponsored