Sponsored

Vor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FG R1T, Jeep WK2 Overland, Tesla M3
The wrap looks awesome. I went to their site and couldn't find any details (I assume it's their premium matte wrap).

Do you know if it's self-healing like Xpels? Worried about trail scratches and don't want to pursue an expensive wrap if it's just as vulnerable, if not more, than the paint.

Thanks!
Sponsored

jplblue

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Honda Element
Clubs

Hey @Mark_AZR1T -- your website isn't loading for me, for some reason. Not sure if others are experiencing the same thing.

I don't know a ton about off-roading, but would the wheels allow you to air down below that Rivian recommends?

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
R1T Launch, R1S Canyon Red
Clubs

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Hey @Mark_AZR1T -- your website isn't loading for me, for some reason. Not sure if others are experiencing the same thing.

I don't know a ton about off-roading, but would the wheels allow you to air down below that Rivian recommends?
I haven't had any issues yet, but yesterday was the first day we published the site, mainly to debug, etc., and get ready for Fridays pre-sale on jack pucks. It's a Shopify store, custom theme and all, so there still could be some gremlins for sure. Let me know if you try on mobile and if it doesn't load, but all our testing protocols states it loads quickly and efficiently....

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

These aren't true beadlock wheels, so if you ran too low of pressure you would be in danger of popping the bead......I know Method is working on a true beadlock, but there isn't much demand.....so I would say s00n

Sponsored

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

The wrap looks awesome. I went to their site and couldn't find any details (I assume it's their premium matte wrap).

Do you know if it's self-healing like Xpels? Worried about trail scratches and don't want to pursue an expensive wrap if it's just as vulnerable, if not more, than the paint.

Thanks!
The KPMF film we used is a double cast product, 100 microns thick (.004") and being stretched PVC has some protective qualities. Desert pinstripe proof, I'm not sure, but we'll find out.....

Reactions: Vor

Ravenron

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Engineer/Retired Military
I haven't had any issues yet, but yesterday was the first day we published the site, mainly to debug, etc., and get ready for Fridays pre-sale on jack pucks. It's a Shopify store, custom theme and all, so there still could be some gremlins for sure. Let me know if you try on mobile and if it doesn't load, but all our testing protocols states it loads quickly and efficiently....
Sale on Jack Pucks? What are your sale prices? Do you have them in stock?

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Sale on Jack Pucks? What are your sale prices? Do you have them in stock?
Hi! Pre-orders are open as of today. Shipping December 5th! Cutting metal now in large quantities. A premium product, designed by an early Rivian adopter and forum member (myself). When you hear the SNAP of the puck latching onto the vehicle, it's magical ;).

- One Magnetic Jack Puck: Retail is $60 each - $55 sale price
- Set of Four (4) Magnetic Jack Pucks: Retail $220 - $180 sale price.
Rivian R1T R1S [SEMA 2022] Matte Dark Sage Green Rivian R1T Build by Doetsch Off-Road / Cooper Tires IMG20221024155217
Rivian R1T R1S [SEMA 2022] Matte Dark Sage Green Rivian R1T Build by Doetsch Off-Road / Cooper Tires IMG20221027071856

Ravenron

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Engineer/Retired Military
Hi! Pre-orders are open as of today. Shipping December 5th! Cutting metal now in large quantities. A premium product, designed by an early Rivian adopter and forum member (myself). When you hear the SNAP of the puck latching onto the vehicle, it's magical ;).

- One Magnetic Jack Puck: Retail is $60 each - $55 sale price
- Set of Four (4) Magnetic Jack Pucks: Retail $220 - $180 sale price.
IMG20221024155217.jpg
IMG20221027071856.jpg

Hey Mark...thanks much. Just ordered a Jack Puck and I appreciate the free shipping! Looks like a nice product and I think the magnets will be a nice feature. I'll keep an eye on your website for new products! Take care and good luck with the new business...

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Cool truck. Any findings on range impact of that wheel/tire set?
I'm driving it home from SEMA (Vegas) to the Phoenix area Friday night, so I'll report back. Have to lay the bike down in the bed and figure it all out.....The wheels saved energy as they weigh a combined 12lbs, less, but the tires weigh 10+ lbs more each!!!

Sponsored

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Hey Mark...thanks much. Just ordered a Jack Puck and I appreciate the free shipping! Looks like a nice product and I think the magnets will be a nice feature. I'll keep an eye on your website for new products! Take care and good luck with the new business...
Thank you James! The website is overbuilt for the products, but might as well make it expandable! Thanks again.

NEIL JURMAN

First Name
NeilGoigle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Toyota Avalon Hybrid Limited, 2014 Toyota Avalon Hybrid Touring, 2005 Chevrolet Suburban Z71, 2003 Honda Accord Coupe
Occupation
Business Owner: Airport Transportation Service of Inverness Florida

Thanks!
Im still waiting now over 4years! They promised my black r1s Oct-Dec but last week they changed it yet again to Jan-Feb 2023. I like the gold wheels Cooper pkg. I ordered factory 22" factory chrome but i will need to upgrade to a second set in a year and they look great!

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Im still waiting now over 4years! They promised my black r1s Oct-Dec but last week they changed it yet again to Jan-Feb 2023. I like the gold wheels Cooper pkg. I ordered factory 22" factory chrome but i will need to upgrade to a second set in a year and they look great!
The wait is always the challenge! I'm a Dec. 2018 pre order holder, so I get it. When you're ready for the wheel/tire package let me know. Good luck with the process!

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Looks awesome! Thanks for posting all the details.
Thank you for the kind words! It turned out excellent. Need some rock sliders now.

seanocono

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X Plaid, Tesla Model Y Performance
Clubs

Thank you for the kind words! It turned out excellent. Need some rock sliders now.
Agreed! Coolest truck at SEMA, for sure.

You probably saw this, but here are some sliders available for preorder:

R1T Rock Sliders
Sponsored