Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Kia Telluride
Occupation
Sales
Clubs

My payment was the same as what was calculated and agreed to earlier in the process.
Sponsored

Drathen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, M3P
Occupation
IT
My payment was the same as what was calculated and agreed to earlier in the process.
Thank you for this infoā€¦ I feel like Iā€™m not getting the best deal from what Iā€™ve seen on this site and elsewhere. My guide supposedly sent my info to the finance team to review my concerns but they said everything is normal.

Supratachophobia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S
Clubs

My only complaint is they wouldn't capitalize the sales tax and fees as would have been beneficial with an effectively zero interest rate. It is common practice for dealers in my state but Rivian acted like they'd never heard of such a thing.

1.png
2.png
$200 EV fee? You must be in Ohio....

mclark2112

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Occupation
Finance
Still negotiating a bit, but so far I've gotten free crossbars and the $1750 for the Limestone color removed from the price. Pick is tomorrow at 5:30, working on the paperwork now.

Drathen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, M3P
Occupation
IT
Still negotiating a bit, but so far I've gotten free crossbars and the $1750 for the Limestone color removed from the price. Pick is tomorrow at 5:30, working on the paperwork now.
Wow, how did you manage that? I was told flat out by my guide yesterday that Rivian is not offering incentives or upgrades

Sponsored

mclark2112

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Occupation
Finance
Wow, how did you manage that? I was told flat out by my guide yesterday that Rivian is not offering incentives or upgrades
First they gave me the crossbars to get me to move my delivery to March from April 2, then I said I wasn't happy with the trade-in offer, and I was a couple thousand off where I wanted to be. They offered to cover the paint cost.
Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Lease Deals are extremely favorable right now Screenshot 2024-03-28 at 6.03.42ā€ÆPM

Eric85255

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y, Ford F250
Guides are essentially useless for negotiating price. Iā€™ve found that the only person giving discounts is the sales person. The trick is, donā€™t select one from inventory initially. Put the deposit down and then theyā€™ll call you to determine interest in a local in stock configuration. From there, theyā€™ll offer discounts if the configuration isnā€™t exactly as you intended. Iā€™m getting upgraded 22 inch wheels on mine. YMMV.

Drathen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, M3P
Occupation
IT
Guides are essentially useless for negotiating price. Iā€™ve found that the only person giving discounts is the sales person. The trick is, donā€™t select one from inventory initially. Put the deposit down and then theyā€™ll call you to determine interest in a local in stock configuration. From there, theyā€™ll offer discounts if the configuration isnā€™t exactly as you intended. Iā€™m getting upgraded 22 inch wheels on mine. YMMV.
That makes sense and is good advice!

moeman2323

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
I've completed the entire lease purchase process and made payment as of 3/26 for an R1T out of the shop. My delivery date was automatically scheduled for April 5th in Metro Detroit. I tried texting my assigned guide to see if I can take delivery any sooner, but I have not heard from her and its been 48 hours. I tried chatting with the support and they told me I would have to speak to my guide. How have you all been getting such good communication with folks at Rivian and I can't even get a response? :(

b_ack51

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Clubs

edly sent my info to the finance team to review my c
I've completed the entire lease purchase process and made payment as of 3/26 for an R1T out of the shop. My delivery date was automatically scheduled for April 5th in Metro Detroit. I tried texting my assigned guide to see if I can take delivery any sooner, but I have not heard from her and its been 48 hours. I tried chatting with the support and they told me I would have to speak to my guide. How have you all been getting such good communication with folks at Rivian and I can't even get a response? :(
Find the number for your local delivery center that is doing the delivery. They respond.

It's been 4 days since I've heard from my guide or sales person. Complete radio silence after texts, emails, scheduled a call using the calendar for the sales person and they didn't call, hit up general chat and they said they'd reach out to my guide.

Nothing.

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 R1T
Pulled the trigger on 23 quad motor from the shop and maybe have done so a bit hastily..I know some customers have gotten certain upgrades thrown in because they couldn't get matched with the exact vehicle they wanted and I'm feeling a bit of buyers remorse due to having missed on those free upgrades, like a wheel upgrade from 21 to 22 and a discount on the tonneau cover.

My delivery is scheduled for tomorrow, Saturday. I reached out to my guide and they mentioned I'm locked in they aren't able to provide me any more discounts or upgrades.

Is there still a possibility of getting a freebie thrown in or maybe a discount on the tonneau cover at least or any other accessories? If so, how would I be able to do that?

jaygar562

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Pulled the trigger on 23 quad motor from the shop and maybe have done so a bit hastily..I know some customers have gotten certain upgrades thrown in because they couldn't get matched with the exact vehicle they wanted and I'm feeling a bit of buyers remorse due to having missed on those free upgrades, like a wheel upgrade from 21 to 22 and a discount on the tonneau cover.

My delivery is scheduled for tomorrow, Saturday. I reached out to my guide and they mentioned I'm locked in they aren't able to provide me any more discounts or upgrades.

Is there still a possibility of getting a freebie thrown in or maybe a discount on the tonneau cover at least or any other accessories? If so, how would I be able to do that?
Being able to snatch up a lease on a ā€˜23 is a deal in itself. When you look at how they were able to bring down the monthly (thousands saved on MF etc.) itā€™s more than a better deal than getting a $1-2k discount on wheels IMO. Plus, and others correct me if Iā€™m wrong, those extra incentives were for people who had a build but were encouraged to choose one from inventory instead of waiting to help with their overall quarterly deliveries. So if that didnā€™t apply to you, those incentives were not offered through the sales department.

Iā€™m happy I was able to find a secure a lease on a ā€˜23 R1S. To be able to pay in the $700s monthly for a $103k build I was all in.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 R1T
You make several fair points. Thanks for that; it helps with the little bit of buyers remorse I was feeling.

ddimit

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla model S, Ford f150 lightning
Occupation
Tech manager
Clubs

FWIW your rent fee ($8500) amounts to $236/mo, it's not a scraming deal like you can get on a QM right now but it's less than the rent charge on the 2024 Ioniq 5 I leased in December.

There are places on the interweb where you can calculate what that rent fee translates to in interest rate.
Ask them for the Money factor number and then multiply that by 2400 to get the effective interest rate

ddimit

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla model S, Ford f150 lightning
Occupation
Tech manager
Clubs

Same for me. I pushed and was told no. but then my guide was pretty worthless, days sometimes to get answers to questions.
Sponsored