Rivian Honeymoon is Still Goin'

Bumper20

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius V
She still elicits a shit eatin' grin every time I get out and look back at her. Or return after a brief absence and admire her all over again. Or take her for a sweaty romp.

Still makes my pants tight.
Dude, so tight

Sattman69

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘19 4Runner Limited, toytec lift & power brakes
Occupation
Consult/Project Manager
She still elicits a shit eatin' grin every time I get out and look back at her. Or return after a brief absence and admire her all over again. Or take her for a sweaty romp.

Still makes my pants tight.
+1!

Biturbowned

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘20 Model Y, ‘22 R1T
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

I was in Colorado this week for work. Twice I got out of my rental car and forgot to turn it off. I miss the R1T on work trips. Lol.
This 100% happened to me too. After years of Tesla and now Rivian, I have forgotten about the nuances of ICE. I also cursed the fact that I was fumbling around trying to stick the key in the ignition at night in the rental too. First world problems.

DTown3011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Dude get a room 🤫🤩😆

Sponsored

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

This 100% happened to me too. After years of Tesla and now Rivian, I have forgotten about the nuances of ICE. I also cursed the fact that I was fumbling around trying to stick the key in the ignition at night in the rental too. First world problems.
My Rivian is always yelling at me for not putting the truck into park before getting out. If you're still going to do it automatically when I get out, I'm never going to learn, Rivian. Especially when it becomes an unnecessary step.

Just waiting for the time when I get out of a car that doesn't do that and it starts to drive away from me before I finish exiting.

LL75

First Name
lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
I left my Tahoe running with key in it and went shopping for an hour!!!

kyunam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 LS 400, 2023 Rivian R1S
Occupation
not sure what I'm doing
Clubs

Last edited: