Sponsored

lostpacket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crosstrek, R1T
Occupation
Software Engineer
These are some of the most representative photos of what the colors actually look like in person that I've seen so far.

Thanks for posting op
Sponsored

mikehmb

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
eGolf, i3, R1T
Any regrets with the TRD Voodoo blue? I love that color too. A little bit brighter than the Rivian blue imo, but similar. I have never owned a car with a ā€œloudā€ color, so Iā€™m curious.
The only regret is that I will be giving it up when the Rivian is delivered. Otherwise, I have absolutely adored having that color. It makes me smile every time I look at it.

In fact, I selected that truck (was deciding between the objectively superior F150 and the Tundra) because of Voodoo Blue. Oh, and the resale is icing.

freshpow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Yep. I'm definitely absolutely sold on Forest Green over Launch Green now.

I've only seen Launch Green in person in cloudy conditions or with a matte PPF wrap. I hadn't realized just how "dull" LG actually is. (I must admit it looks good with a matte wrap, though. The dullness helps it there.) But Forest? Seeing just how much flake is in there, I'm sold.
Iā€™m not trying to sway your opinion but I was all in on Forest Green until I went and saw it in person at the Denver service center. I think it looks stunning in photos (and probably in person too) when the sun is out and the metal flake is shining but I caught it on a cloudy day and the truck they had out was fairly dirty. It just looked really dull in that setting and Iā€™m not great about keeping the exterior of my car super clean.

All that to say itā€™s best to go and see them in person (if you can) and compare in different settings. I rest easy knowing they nailed all of the colors so we really canā€™t go wrong!

DADDYSLILGRANDPA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 R1S FG/OC 22's , 2023 Tesla Model 3
Why is there so much gold flake in every effing color ughh

ord27

First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1959 Chevy Apache , 2021 Corolla, 1970 SuperBee
Occupation
restaurant owner operator
so far, my pick is granite with the green interior. Does anyone know if that combination will look good?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Barda

Barda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivan Blue R1T
The only regret is that I will be giving it up when the Rivian is delivered. Otherwise, I have absolutely adored having that color. It makes me smile every time I look at it.

In fact, I selected that truck (was deciding between the objectively superior F150 and the Tundra) because of Voodoo Blue. Oh, and the resale is icing.
Thatā€™s what I was hoping to hear. Thanks for the insight.

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5
so far, my pick is granite with the green interior. Does anyone know if that combination will look good?
So far every combination looks good.

OP
OP
Barda

Barda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivan Blue R1T
very cool, thanks for sharing.

do you think the limestone has white flake in it? wondering if thats why it tends to colorshift to the colors around it.
midnight seems to have multi-colored flakes (blue, green, yellow, red, white)

but the mis-alignment on some of those tailgates... yikes!
Yes, Limestone definitely has a mild flake in it. Silver or almost pearlescent. Midnight does have a multicolor flake possibly pearlescent too, just pops more against the black.

MichaelD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sprinter 4x4 camper van (170)
I was all in on Forest Green until I went and saw it in person at the Denver service center. I think it looks stunning in photos (and probably in person too) when the sun is out and the metal flake is shining but I caught it on a cloudy day and the truck they had out was fairly dirty. It just looked really dull
That was my reaction when seeing it at Venice Hub. That's the day I switched from Forest Green to Compass Yellow. I'm keeping the Forest Edge interior, though :cool:

CharonPDX

First Name
Charon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, Mach-E, Arcimoto FUV, Repl: F-250/Model S
Occupation
InfoSec Geek
Clubs

Iā€™m not trying to sway your opinion but I was all in on Forest Green until I went and saw it in person at the Denver service center. I think it looks stunning in photos (and probably in person too) when the sun is out and the metal flake is shining but I caught it on a cloudy day and the truck they had out was fairly dirty. It just looked really dull in that setting and Iā€™m not great about keeping the exterior of my car super clean.

All that to say itā€™s best to go and see them in person (if you can) and compare in different settings. I rest easy knowing they nailed all of the colors so we really canā€™t go wrong!
I'm really hoping to see a Forest Green before we have to firmly decide.

Sponsored

RayzorBEV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1T QM, '23 R1S QM, '23 MY DM, '24 Cyberbeast
Occupation
Electric bum
Glacier White is simply a plain white paint with clear coat; no pearl nor metallic flakes in it. Rivian is now charging $1750 for this option. The least they should do is add pearl or metallic to it for a premium look to justify the premium price.

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Colors, An Up Close Comparison 20220528_173918

iansriv

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Have to agree that all colours look great! I was all sorted with the silver because I wanted a low maintenance car. I have two black cars so wanted to stay away from black. After seeing some mat PPE on black, I'm having second thoughts.
Sponsored