madugula

First Name
Bhas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Clubs

Rivian app looks buggy to me, even with the latest version of android app updated today.
Many times it shows 0% battery for me, sometimes it shows doors unlocked even though they are locked. Trip planner never worked for me within the app, it gives me error message even with different filter options selected or not selected.
Attached are screen shots from today.
The only solution from Rivian is always asks to reset vehicle and also delete app and re-install. Did few times already but still the issue exists.
Anyone experienced this issue and any resolution?

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian App bugs Screenshot_20231205_104214_Rivian

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian App bugs Screenshot_20231205_105121_Rivian
Sponsored

SANZC02

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, LE - R1S
Occupation
Retired
There is a note in the 2023.46 update indicating a resolution for that rare issue.

hydrossos

First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1st Gen Tacoma
Been having the same issue since downloading the app. Tried all items that Rivian recommended including reinstalling app and restarting phone. Even tried on another iPhone and getting same error message: Something went wrong on our end. I have a service request in with Rivian and there doesn’t seem to be a solution at the moment.

WhisperPickle

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Occupation
Entrepreneur
Rivian app looks buggy to me, even with the latest version of android app updated today.
Many times it shows 0% battery for me, sometimes it shows doors unlocked even though they are locked. Trip planner never worked for me within the app, it gives me error message even with different filter options selected or not selected.
Attached are screen shots from today.
The only solution from Rivian is always asks to reset vehicle and also delete app and re-install. Did few times already but still the issue exists.
Anyone experienced this issue and any resolution?

Screenshot_20231205_104214_Rivian.jpg

Screenshot_20231205_105121_Rivian.jpg
Zero issues on iOS version.

What android device are you using?
Sponsored