Sponsored

Renting a Rivian vehicle

madjag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infiniti G35
I would love to rent a Rivian for a few days and take it on a holiday perhaps. Is there a site like turo.com perhaps where we can rent a Rivian?
Sponsored

r1t_kev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Crosstrek
Rivian R1T R1S Renting a Rivian vehicle speechless

In all seriousness, out of all the members of this forum, there is one non-employee vehicle floating around, to my knowledge. There have only been 1000 +/- produced and delivered, with the vast majority of those going to employees on an early release. I would be willing to bet a sack full of monkeys that they can't rent them out either.

Check Turo over the course of the next 12-18 months and maybe you'll find one; I would not bet a sack full of monkeys on that, however.

mgc0216

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, BMW R1200RT, BMW F800GS
Occupation
Software guy
Clubs

No.

Riviot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

I would love to rent a Rivian for a few days and take it on a holiday perhaps. Is there a site like turo.com perhaps where we can rent a Rivian?
How much would you be willing to pay to rent a Rivian for a 3 day weekend?

Sponsored

Monkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Y, Ford F-350 and lots more…
Occupation
Software Developer
Turo is your best bet, but it's still going to be a while I think. I had a very early Model X delivery and I probably had 15K miles on my car before the first ones showed up on Turo for rental. People are a bit too insane at the moment. And most deliveries have been to employees, not that it matters much as they're still customers too. Real customers have taken delivery as well, I know one personally.

Put your name on the list for a Rivian test drive, they're supposed to start inviting people for lengthy test drives again shortly. Supposed to be inviting in order of reservations though... If you don't have an R1T reserved with a deposit, you'll be way down the list for a test drive.

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Overpaid Computer Nerd
Clubs

RideAlong

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
20 Porsche Panamera S + 19 Ford F-150
Occupation
Dentist
I'm sure you would !
Sponsored