Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3
Occupation
DESIGN engineer
Anyone else?
269B7F9C-9E19-42A0-9A83-038ECF8740BB.jpeg
Did u do anything special to get it? I'm still waiting and hoping I'll get my poster s00n...
CS rep told me they forgot about me, but they were going to send me one but nothing yet ?
I really hope this doesn't happen with the R1S ?

nfrank

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
OP
OP
Gearhead500

Gearhead500

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150 XLT
Occupation
Director of Marketing & Ecommerce
I’m a pre-order holder.
It did take a minute from order to get my picture so sit tight and I hope they take care of you.

Northish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Santa Cruz 5010, Focus RS
Occupation
Mfg. Engineer
Anyone else?
Yes, same mystery shipment notification here, too. No idea what it might be, but exciting regardless.
Edit: I had already gotten the R1T concept poster back in early 2020 so doubt it's another one.
Rivian R1T R1S Random Rivian non vehicle delivery Screenshot_20210826-215541_Gmail

Sponsored

Craigins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Software engineer
Clubs

Probably the mug/water bottle/pin package.

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
Kind of crazy they use next day air for packages.

BigE

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Honda S2000

Sponsored

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
So what did the delivery turn out to be??

Lucanjo

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Genesis G80, Honda Ridgeline, Honda Odyssey
Clubs

So what did the delivery turn out to be??
Haha nothing exciting. From the looks of it: dog food, some baskets for the pantry from the container store and maybe a birthday present or two for my daughters 5th birthday. The rest is anybody’s guess. While that was an excessive day I don’t remember a day in the past two years that we haven’t had some sort of delivery.

Still waiting on that Rivian swag though… RJ, pm me and I’ll send you my address in case you misplaced it. Also my daughter REALLY wants an R1T for her 6th birthday so appreciate if we can make that happen:like:!

Autolycus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ICE only :(
Haha nothing exciting. From the looks of it: dog food, some baskets for the pantry from the container store and maybe a birthday present or two for my daughters 5th birthday. The rest is anybody’s guess. While that was an excessive day I don’t remember a day in the past two years that we haven’t had some sort of delivery.

Still waiting on that Rivian swag though… RJ, pm me and I’ll send you my address in case you misplaced it. Also my daughter REALLY wants an R1T for her 6th birthday so appreciate if we can make that happen:like:!
I don‘t SeoGeo was asking you. No offense intended by that, just that I think he was asking the OP and the other person upthread who had packages coming from Rivian that should have been delivered yesterday.

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer

I don‘t SeoGeo was asking you. No offense intended by that, just that I think he was asking the OP and the other person upthread who had packages coming from Rivian that should have been delivered yesterday.
LOL. I was thinking about OP, but yes, this is hilarious and that package delivery was epic.
Sponsored