First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Technician
I'll keep you posted on these. I am not a fan of using the oem screws. They only pinch 1 side of the mounting cutout. Needs a longer screw with washer. I'll post a pic if anyone wants to see what I mean. The fronts will be done another day

Rivian R1T R1S Rally Armor Mud flaps installed 20230422_170528
Sponsored

canikony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota FJ Cruiser, Tesla Model Y Performance
nice, looking to get these on my r1t.

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 R1T, 23 MYP
Occupation
I encrypt PDFs for Boomers
Clubs

Can you post more angles? I've been having a hard time with aesthetics for mud flaps on the R1T (and maybe R1S as well).

OP
OP
Megavolt

Megavolt

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Technician
Can you post more angles? I've been having a hard time with aesthetics for mud flaps on the R1T (and maybe R1S as well).
I'll install the fronts tonight and have pics for you tomorrow.... and I hear ya about anesthetics.

Ravenron

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Engineer/Retired Military
I installed these on my Compass Yellow R1T last Fall and they've been great! I even contacted Rally Armor and requested a set with yellow script and they delivered. Also, I haven't had any issues with the mounting hardware provided/directed in the instructions. They've helped with the "sandblasting" of the plastic panels along bottoms of the doors. Still there but not as severe. Also, really helps keeping it a bit cleaner longer.

This was discussed in another thread - tremendous hate on the mud guards. It was humorous...

Congrats on the install - if you don't mind mud guards in general, you'll really like these...

EDIT: Added a pic...not a great view of the flaps but you get the idea...

Rivian R1T R1S Rally Armor Mud flaps installed Rally Armor_DS

Sponsored

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 R1T, 23 MYP
Occupation
Clubs

I installed these on my Compass Yellow R1T last Fall and they've been great! I even contacted Rally Armor and requested a set with yellow script and they delivered. Also, I haven't had any issues with the mounting hardware provided/directed in the instructions. They've helped with the "sandblasting" of the plastic panels along bottoms of the doors. Still there but not as severe. Also, really helps keeping it a bit cleaner longer.

This was discussed in another thread - tremendous hate on the mud guards. It was humorous...

Congrats on the install - if you don't mind mud guards in general, you'll really like these...

EDIT: Added a pic...not a great view of the flaps but you get the idea...

Rally Armor_DS.jpg
Would also like to see more of this. Can you post pics looking down a single side of the body, showing the mud flaps and how much they protrude, front and rear?

Example:
Rivian R1T R1S Rally Armor Mud flaps installed ev66k64ntbva1

Mathme

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T: El Cap, OC, 20AT, Off road package
Occupation
High Tech
I'd think if they protrude anywhere outside the width of the tire, they'll act like little wine parachutes...

Ravenron

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Would also like to see more of this. Can you post pics looking down a single side of the body, showing the mud flaps and how much they protrude, front and rear?

Example:
ev66k64ntbva1.jpg
Hey Connor...how about these? I just put my 22" darks back on and the flaps don't protrude past the tires. If I recall correctly, they protruded even less with the 20" darks...

EDIT: Please ignore my custom body work on driver rear...result of a young man backing up in a parking lot and not paying attention (not me). Ugh...BTW...before anyone asks...initial estimate is $14k. 🤮

Rivian R1T R1S Rally Armor Mud flaps installed Rally Armor Driver Side

Rivian R1T R1S Rally Armor Mud flaps installed Rally Armor Pass Side Frt

Rivian R1T R1S Rally Armor Mud flaps installed Rally Armor Pass Side

Last edited:

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 R1T, 23 MYP
Occupation
Clubs

@Ravenron exactly what I was looking for, thank you! I will now reach to Rokblokz to start working on a product for R1T. Rally Armor is great stuff, but I HATE the shiny surface that is supposed to just "fade away" after a while. Not for me. The photo I posted above has RokBlokz "Rally" mud flaps. The black plastic texture is similar to the trim around the Rivian, so it'll be a better match.

Ravenron

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
@Ravenron exactly what I was looking for, thank you! I will now reach to Rokblokz to start working on a product for R1T. Rally Armor is great stuff, but I HATE the shiny surface that is supposed to just "fade away" after a while. Not for me. The photo I posted above has RokBlokz "Rally" mud flaps. The black plastic texture is similar to the trim around the Rivian, so it'll be a better match.
I also am a big fan of RokBlokz! They make great stuff and I had a set on my Gladiator - they do fit better than the Ralley Armor and were a much more rigid material. This is good and bad...if I was off-road in the Glady, I had to remove the flaps where the RA will flex.

Anyway, I'd love to know if RokBlokz comes up with something. When I bought the RA, RB didn't have any products for the Rivian (~Oct 22). Take care!

Sponsored

mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Model Y
I went with a lower profile carbon fiber option.

Rivian R1T R1S Rally Armor Mud flaps installed 258E0207-17DA-434B-886B-28E1B4EB4B75

Ravenron

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
I went with a lower profile carbon fiber option.

258E0207-17DA-434B-886B-28E1B4EB4B75.jpeg
I saw those and they look really good but they came out after I had already gone with the RAs...Nice!

Ravenron

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation

carmigo

Site Sponsor
First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Occupation
We help people sell their Rivian in the easiest way possible.