Sponsored

Ingo B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Word Slinger
I realize this is very impossible, but I would love to get an R3X with a 5-speed. I miss driving fast sticks.

SASSquatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i3s Ford C-Max Hybrid
Occupation
Semi-Autonomous Yeti
Clubs

Way to go Rivian! It's the Ford Pinto reimagined!

Still dig it though. I wasn't a Pinto hater like some....

1709871065376.png

1709871108119.png

1709871204182.png

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach-E GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
I would expect the tri motor to be around $65k for the R2. R3 is cheaper but given that the R3X has special suspension and seats etc I can see that costing abit more and be around the same price as a R2 tri. So bet on $65k especially in 2027 or 2028 money.
I think the R3X is going to be a $100k car. It will be the top performance model, able to take on 911s and go camping in the same day. IMO.

Riviot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

Some in person shots I thought y’all would appreciate! The interior color for the R3X is way better in person and a bit muted.
None of y'all YouTubers brought a dang measuring tape??

Sponsored

Activist_Investor

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subarus
Occupation
Retired Engineer
The team members responsible for the cool interior and fresh paint schemes should take a wack at a special edition R1S. Maybe in cooperation with national parks or REI or Sequoia Foundation or something.

Chewy734

First Name
Ashu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW, Ford, Rivian
Clubs

mike813

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S GW/OC/20 | 2020 Tesla Model Y
Clubs

I love the fun buzz... Cool vehicle. Our Rivians are going to start getting recognized by a lot more people now that the brand is going mainstream and plans to start advertising.

I"ve always been a de-badger, and upon picking up my R1S I debadged the tailgate R1S and gave it to my favorite service tech at the Orlando SC who did the initial prep for me. But I was thinking it might be cool to have someone fabricate a "R1S/X" badge for me... and heck, maybe even some modified compass badges and red mirror wraps - why not!

ozziegt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 R1S Quad, 15 Macan Turbo, 94 MR2 Turbo
I think the R3X is going to be a $100k car. It will be the top performance model, able to take on 911s and go camping in the same day. IMO.
Ehh, if the R3 is going to cost less than the R2 (lets say 40k), you add 25k and the R3X is still looking like 65k or so. It's much smaller than the R1S, is only tri motor, has a smaller battery pack, likely won't have air suspension. No way it will cost as much as an R1S. I am hopeful that it will drive well but do not expect it to take on 911s with that suspension and tire setup. The Taycan will still be the driver's car.

White Shadow

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep & Audi
Occupation
SP
I hope this is a big seller since I'm a stock holder, but I just can't see the R3 vehicles being very popular. I mean, who's buying vehicles like this today? All the old school comparisons are great, but for the most part those vehicles are all dead and buried. It's just not a popular segment. The R2, on the other hand, is definitely right in the sweet spot for the type/size of vehicle today's buyers demand.

Sponsored

kurtlikevonnegut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T QM, Honda Odyssey
Clubs

I hope this is a big seller since I'm a stock holder, but I just can't see the R3 vehicles being very popular. I mean, who's buying vehicles like this today? All the old school comparisons are great, but for the most part those vehicles are all dead and buried. It's just not a popular segment. The R2, on the other hand, is definitely right in the sweet spot for the type/size of vehicle today's buyers demand.
The R3 is going to kill it in the European market.

JerseyGreens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S ADV
Occupation
CAT Property Underwriter
The R3 is going to kill it in the European market.
My thoughts exactly and the real uplift to the stock price will be this exact thought. The R3 will crush it on the global stage.

JerseyGreens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S ADV
Occupation
CAT Property Underwriter
How much do you folks think the R3X will actually cost? Someone threw out a 100k - no shot...what is a comparable ICE? Fully loaded VW Golf R is ~50k.

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
Since seeing that R3X yesterday I have been thinking about whether I should eventually trade in my T on it and whether I can go that small again by using ALL of the accessories they showed off :CWL: Love that thing.

Sponsored