Sponsored

bjcleaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco FE, Tesla Model Y, R1T
Installed mine yesterday and the fit on the truck is perfect. I really like how it has corner pockets that slip over the bottom edges of the tailgate, gives it a snug fit and seems like it would at least make it a little harder for someone to take it off (although I haven't tried to "steal" it off the truck.) Thick padding in all the right spots and it doesn't seem like it'll rub against the paint but time will tell.

For those of you with the pad and a working powered tonneau cover, have you recalibrated the tonneau? The pad guide mentions recalibrating the tonneau for a better fit but I'm afraid to do anything with my tonneau as it mostly works (gets stuck about every 5 times but then self-corrects.)
Sponsored

anotherburrito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Tesla Model 3 LR + Boost
Got mine in today. Had to update the profile pic. Seems to be great quality.

Also, don't be like me and just slap it on without reading the instructions. I missed the awesome pockets in the corner that go over the ends of the tailgate at the bottom so you can get it nice and tight.

Last edited:

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

Installed mine yesterday and the fit on the truck is perfect. I really like how it has corner pockets that slip over the bottom edges of the tailgate, gives it a snug fit and seems like it would at least make it a little harder for someone to take it off (although I haven't tried to "steal" it off the truck.) Thick padding in all the right spots and it doesn't seem like it'll rub against the paint but time will tell.

For those of you with the pad and a working powered tonneau cover, have you recalibrated the tonneau? The pad guide mentions recalibrating the tonneau for a better fit but I'm afraid to do anything with my tonneau as it mostly works (gets stuck about every 5 times but then self-corrects.)
I didn't recalibrate mine. Definitely seems like it works hard to get that last half inch though. If yours is acting up already, I'm not sure what the best answer is.

anotherburrito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Tesla Model 3 LR + Boost
I didn't recalibrate mine. Definitely seems like it works hard to get that last half inch though. If yours is acting up already, I'm not sure what the best answer is.
I did. Three short presses and then a long one. Super easy and still pushes up against the pad as close as possible.
Sponsored