First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Outback
Occupation
Architect
This image was posted some time ago. I think it was taken in Bend. Anyone know what brand this tire is? Sorry if this has already been mentioned.
Rivian R1T R1S R1T 22s with AT tires? What brand? 22 wheel with AT tires
Sponsored

Bkasten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
01 tundra, 98 lexus gs400
This image was posted some time ago. I think it was taken in Bend. Anyone know what brand this tire is? Sorry if this has already been mentioned.
22 wheel with AT tires.jpeg

I'm pretty sure this is the same truck..they are Toyo open country mud terrain 33x12.50R22

I'm debating on doing this myself. I would go for 285 50 22 A/T tires though. That or just get the 20s that come with A/T tires..

Rivian R1T R1S R1T 22s with AT tires? What brand? ima

kizamybute'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
This one, that one and the other one.
Clubs

Just beware, I tried mud-terrain tires. Took them off after about a week because they were SO MUCH louder than the all-terrain tires. With no engine noise, the constant humming from the mud-terrain tires was just too much for me.

I've since thrown a set of 21" wheels with stock tires on it and am blown away at how much quieter it is over even the all-terrains. I loved the look of the Mud-Terrain tires, but not enough that I was willing to deal with the noise from them in the long run.

here's the history of my tire and wheel choices if you're interested in more details.
www.rivianforums.com/forum/threads/edit-new-tires-installed-got-the-new-wheels-tires-installed-photos-to-show-fitment-not-wheel-choice.6408/

OP
OP
WSea

WSea

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Outback
Occupation
Architect
I'm pretty sure this is the same truck..they are Toyo open country mud terrain 33x12.50R22

I'm debating on doing this myself. I would go for 285 50 22 A/T tires though. That or just get the 20s that come with A/T tires..

image.jpeg
Thanks!
Sponsored