Sponsored

Sevn86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 BMW X5 M Sport
Occupation
Sales
Got this email last night. This go around seems to be more professional with emails every step of the way vs the last time.
Rivian R1T R1S R1S Shop access live with lots of inventory! IMG_7593
Sponsored

Sevn86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 BMW X5 M Sport
Occupation
Sales
Guide just updated me and said it’s shipped. She currently sees that it’s in Missouri. She thinks it shipped out early this morning. :rock:

Robotpedlr

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivan R1S
Occupation
Sales
Found a match today in the R1 Shop (yeah!). Only difference from our ordered config was the addition of the reinforced underbody protection ($1,700). We probably don’t need it (very limited chance of every going off road), but figured it can’t hurt to have an extra metal plate guarding the battery. Never know if something you run over (rocks, debris on the road, etc) can puncture the plastic plate that is the default.

Plus I can now stop hitting refresh 10,000 times a day in the shop… lol

Sevn86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 BMW X5 M Sport
Occupation
Sales
Found a match today in the R1 Shop (yeah!). Only difference from our ordered config was the addition of the reinforced underbody protection ($1,700). We probably don’t need it (very limited chance of every going off road), but figured it can’t hurt to have an extra metal plate guarding the battery. Never know if something you run over (rocks, debris on the road, etc) can puncture the plastic plate that is the default.

Congratulations!!! Post your VIN range.

Sponsored

SoCal Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S & VW ID.4
Occupation
Information Technology
Clubs

What config did you get?

MidnightRivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

Pictures and specs or it didn't happen.

Robotpedlr

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivan R1S
Occupation
Sales

SoCal Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S & VW ID.4
Occupation
Information Technology
Clubs

Ha… here is the screen shot.. and I was surprised to see that I already have a VIN also (just confirmed shop selection 45 min ago).. VIN is 127xx so that seems VERY new…

1686407300526.png

1686407408256.png
Thanks for the details and congratulations! Please post pics when you get it and I hope your delivery experience goes perfectly.

MidnightRivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

Ha… here is the screen shot.. and I was surprised to see that I already have a VIN also (just confirmed shop selection 45 min ago).. VIN is 127xx so that seems VERY new…

1686407300526.png

1686407408256.png
Congrats and solid specs. I love it.

We are assembly line brothers and probably born the same week. I am in the same range as you within 50 or 100 cars.

Sponsored

Robotpedlr

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivan R1S
Occupation
Sales
Congrats and solid specs. I love it.

We are assembly line brothers and probably born the same week. I am in the same range as you within 50 or 100 cars.
That’s cool. Do you know your actual build date? Trying to see when 127xx was actually rolling out of the factory.

MidnightRivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

That’s cool. Do you know your actual build date? Trying to see when 127xx was actually rolling out of the factory.
I am waiting on my guide to confirm the actual build date.

Sevn86 has Vin 79xx built 4/25/23 GW/ OC/ 22” Bright Sport wheels/ Factory PPF.

Based off that we will assume our build is in May 2023.

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

How reliable have the Rivian home chargers' been?

Sevn86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 BMW X5 M Sport
Occupation
Sales

ufdlim

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Product Manager
Holy cow... I did it!!!

Launch Green with Forest Edge... with standard 20" AT. My dream config was with 22 sport dark or AT Dark but heck, wheels can be easily changed. I can't complain... having been pushed out to H2/2024 at one point and even the latest ETA of Q4/23, this is a very pleasant surprise... and launch green that I thought would be impossible to get... unbelivable.
Given that 2 launch editions already in less than 24 hours I feel like my perfect configuration may show up later but I didn't want to take any chance, suffer anxiety & stress and loss of time and sleep. Plus my wife originally wanted the 20 AT and I get to buy 22 sport dark set later.

rivian.PNG
FYI for anyone looking there’s a LG/FE R1S right now. Too bad I’m looking for a R1T lol..
Sponsored