Sponsored

Autolycus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ICE only :(
I'd love to post some screenshots. I also really appreciated them being posted regularly. Unfortunately for those vicarious livers, I don't have access anymore.

My R1S is at the service center, and I could have scheduled pickup this week but work schedule and needing a little extra time to get the required $$ into a single account that will work with Plaid or do easy wire transfers forced me to wait until next Friday. My progress went pretty quickly from when I picked the vehicle from the shop.

EDIT: This was NOT meant as a humble brag. It was meant as an expression of gratitude to those who had posted screenshots before I had shop access and as an expression of sympathy for those still waiting for it now. Really.
Sponsored

tjp74

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 MB AMG C43 Conv, 2003 Land Rover Discovery 2
Occupation
Boeing
If screenshot is being appreciated, I've got them.
i have a feeling I am going to loose a lot of sleep over next few days. How long does the shop access last usually? Untill the factory schedules my build?
It seems cars are tricklying in every few minutes... went from 3 Rs to 4 Rs to 6 Rs in an hour.

Rivian R1T R1S R1S Shop access live with lots of inventory! rivian_6_8_2.PNG

Shnork

First Name
james
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan rouge , Subaru Legacy
Occupation
pA
Seems to me like your configured vehicle has been produced and you will soon be assigned a VIN if not already.
Got. An email reply from my guide she confirmed your suspicion that my config is in process and I should get email soon

tgo10000

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mach e, r1t, r1s
i have a feeling I am going to loose a lot of sleep over next few days. How long does the shop access last usually? Untill the factory schedules my build?
It seems cars are tricklying in every few minutes... went from 3 Rs to 4 Rs to 6 Rs in an hour.

rivian_6_8_2.PNG
Correct, shop access till yours is scheduled. Good luck

Sevn86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 BMW X5 M Sport
Occupation
Sales
Got. An email reply from my guide she confirmed your suspicion that my config is in process and I should get email soon
Sweet! Happy for you!

Sponsored

Sevn86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 BMW X5 M Sport
Occupation
Sales

rivian_6_8_2.PNG
Trust me you won’t be sleeping if you’re like me. Lol I slept like a baby last night though.

MidnightRivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infiniti
Clubs

Hallelujah I locked in a vehicle. I can finally sleep.

Trying to find your ideal launch edition build is like trying to hunt for a unicorn.

launch editions are harder to come by this month compared to last month or April.

I found my exact Adventure Package build couple times in the shop but I would rather wait for a factory fresh build in September than snag an orphan today.

If you want to sweeten the deal and throw in free wheels / launch edition, I might considering picking it up early and paying for paint.

In the end I locked in a Launch Edition midnight black with ocean coast seats, underbody shield and standard low gloss 20” all terrains tires.

I’ve asked my guide for the Monroney sticker and to confirm where the vehicle is exactly. Also checking to make sure it has the 2023 safety enhancement in plan for the driver floor pan.

Rivian R1T R1S R1S Shop access live with lots of inventory! 12C2F27B-D91A-46FE-BB4B-0737C1D36C20

sub

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Tesla Model 3
How long does the shop access last usually? Untill the factory schedules my build?
I lost access after 3 weeks, with no indication that Rivian is building my vehicle anytime soon.

Every since I have been cut off from the shop, I am finding that I have so much more time for other things when I am not refreshing the shop page non-stop 24/7. I am slowly beginning to think maybe it was a good thing that shop access doesn't last forever.

Last edited:

MidnightRivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infiniti
Clubs

My guide confirmed the vehicle I locked is a factory fresh launch edition build with the 2023 safety enhancements and is currently in Illinois.

I will probably receive it in 2-4 weeks according to the guide.

he did mention I can start the 8 steps but I don’t need to pay until the vehicle is at my service center.

Sevn86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 BMW X5 M Sport
Occupation
Sales
I lost access after 3 weeks, with no indication that Rivian is building my vehicle anytime soon.

Every since I have been cut off from the shop, I am finding that I have so much more time for other things when I am not refreshing the shop page non-stop 24/7. I am slowly beginning to think maybe it was a good thing that shop access doesn't last forever.
I agree! Shop access was consuming me! It can’t tell you how good it feels to sleep through the night again. I was randomly waking up at all hours of the night and would then have the urge to check the shop.

Sponsored

Sevn86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 BMW X5 M Sport
Occupation
Sales
Hallelujah I locked in a vehicle. I can finally sleep.

Trying to find your ideal launch edition build is like trying to hunt for a unicorn.

launch editions are harder to come by this month compared to last month or April.

I found my exact Adventure Package build couple times in the shop but I would rather wait for a factory fresh build in September than snag an orphan today.

If you want to sweeten the deal and throw in free wheels / launch edition, I might considering picking it up early and paying for paint.

In the end I locked in a Launch Edition midnight black with ocean coast seats, underbody shield and standard low gloss 20” all terrains tires.

I’ve asked my guide for the Monroney sticker and to confirm where the vehicle is exactly. Also checking to make sure it has the 2023 safety enhancement in plan for the driver floor pan.

12C2F27B-D91A-46FE-BB4B-0737C1D36C20.jpeg
Congratulations!! What VIN range are you? My first launch edition was literally in the 003xx range for 2023. The new one I picked up is 079xx build end of April. So it should have all the new enhancements.

tjp74

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 MB AMG C43 Conv, 2003 Land Rover Discovery 2
Occupation
Boeing
Holy cow... I did it!!!

Launch Green with Forest Edge... with standard 20" AT. My dream config was with 22 sport dark or AT Dark but heck, wheels can be easily changed. I can't complain... having been pushed out to H2/2024 at one point and even the latest ETA of Q4/23, this is a very pleasant surprise... and launch green that I thought would be impossible to get... unbelivable.
Given that 2 launch editions already in less than 24 hours I feel like my perfect configuration may show up later but I didn't want to take any chance, suffer anxiety & stress and loss of time and sleep. Plus my wife originally wanted the 20 AT and I get to buy 22 sport dark set later.

Rivian R1T R1S R1S Shop access live with lots of inventory! rivian.PNG

Last edited:

MidnightRivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infiniti
Clubs

Congratulations!! What VIN range are you? My first launch edition was literally in the 003xx range for 2023. The new one I picked up is 079xx build end of April. So it should have all the new enhancements.

I would probably check the shop on average once an hour and that includes in the middle of the night, before a meeting, after dinner, before bed, and during my morning coffee.

The VIN I have is PN so that means 2023 and 012xxx. I would imagine this is built in Feb or March since it has the safety enhancement. How do you find the exact build date?

invernite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Honday Odyssey
Occupation
Clicking refresh in the R1 Shop
Clubs

I would probably check the shop on average once an hour and that includes in the middle of the night, before a meeting, after dinner, before bed, and during my morning coffee.

The VIN I have is PN so that means 2023 and 012xxx. I would imagine this is built in Feb or March since it has the safety enhancement. How do you find the exact build date?
With a VIN in the 12000s I'm thinking you're a lot later build then Feb/Mar. Likely May
Sponsored