Reaction score
Vehicles
Sprinter 4x4 camper van (170)

MichaelD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Since that was a bust (turned out the guide contact was for their 2021 R1T order), it seems like nobody from our cohort with an R1S order has been contacted. Plenty of April/May folks have signed PBAs, but no deliveries. Blargh.

jtshaw

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, LE R1S
Occupation
Engineering VP
Since that was a bust (turned out the guide contact was for their 2021 R1T order), it seems like nobody from our cohort with an R1S order has been contacted. Plenty of April/May folks have signed PBAs, but no deliveries. Blargh.
FWIW, I had a March/April delivery window, a guide, and a signed PBA. My guide thinks the first or 2nd week in June is likely for me to take delivery.

CUBldr97

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TESLA MS85 RIVIAN reservation holder
May 2019 reservation RS Le Blue with Black 20 AT's May/June delivery window... no contact.

ejf128

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, GV70
FWIW, I had a March/April delivery window, a guide, and a signed PBA. My guide thinks the first or 2nd week in June is likely for me to take delivery.
Same guidance I have received as a Mar/Apr R1S LE w/ Guide Contact on April 4th and PBA signed/

Sponsored

mb0220

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S-LE preorder
I wish my guide were drinking from the same fountain of knowledge as yours. Signed my PBA two weeks ago, and just now I checked in for an update. Still don't have any delivery estimate.

Gator42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Defender
So what’s the protocol as the delivery windows are missed? Do we keep our old delivery group together or do we accordion groups into the later ones as they expire? 🪗

stynes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1S LE
Clubs

I posted this yesterday in this thread:
https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/threads/may-june-deliveries-thread.3954/post-140200

Not sure if what I'm hearing from @jtshaw and @ejf128 makes me feel better (knowing that other R1S order holders are being given similar, more specific dates) or worse (knowing that people who were ahead of me are delayed and I could be, too).

Anyway, the short of my update:

R1S LE LG/FE, 22" bright. Preorder date of 12/3/18 with a May-June delivery window. Since I still haven't received a guide contact, I reached out via chat today [yesterday: May 2, 2022]. Here's what Eric told me:

"It looks like we're still on track for that May-June delivery window, which it's not uncommon to hear from your Guide within that window. Stay tuned to your email inbox for that Guide introduction email to come!"

So... R1S. FE. "Still on track" for May-June. Fingers crossed!

OP
OP
Lmirafuente

Lmirafuente

First Name
Lionel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla, Audi Cabriolet
I posted this yesterday in this thread:
https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/threads/may-june-deliveries-thread.3954/post-140200

Not sure if what I'm hearing from @jtshaw and @ejf128 makes me feel better (knowing that other R1S order holders are being given similar, more specific dates) or worse (knowing that people who were ahead of me are delayed and I could be, too).

Anyway, the short of my update:

R1S LE LG/FE, 22" bright. Preorder date of 12/3/18 with a May-June delivery window. Since I still haven't received a guide contact, I reached out via chat today [yesterday: May 2, 2022]. Here's what Eric told me:

"It looks like we're still on track for that May-June delivery window, which it's not uncommon to hear from your Guide within that window. Stay tuned to your email inbox for that Guide introduction email to come!"

So... R1S. FE. "Still on track" for May-June. Fingers crossed!
I have the same config currently (took out the off-road package but may put it back in). Still no guide yet for a May/June delivery window. My pre-order date was late Dec 2018 too. Hopefully s00n!

DB-EV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1s
I wish my guide were drinking from the same fountain of knowledge as yours. Signed my PBA two weeks ago, and just now I checked in for an update. Still don't have any delivery estimate.
You and I now have a similar build. May 2019 preorder but no dark wheels . . . .

Sponsored

mb0220

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S-LE preorder
So what’s the protocol as the delivery windows are missed? Do we keep our old delivery group together or do we accordion groups into the later ones as they expire? 🪗
Instead of an accordion let's come together more like Voltron. Eventually we'll be too powerful to be stopped.

MichaelD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Well, the first full week of May has come and (mostly) gone, with none of us May/June R1S people posting about getting a guide yet. Hard to say if it will happen before the great re-shuffling, but one thing I know: I’m stoked for our R1T peers getting their trucks! Congrats, and save us some fun! :cool:

DB-EV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1s
Instead of an accordion let's come together more like Voltron. Eventually we'll be too powerful to be stopped.
Dude, we are about same month order. I have a May-June window, and now that I switched from OC, similar build. Look forward to your delivery. I ordered May 2019.

DB-EV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1s
You've got to be one of the first third-party deliveries given build and order date. Note they seemed to deliver blues with black interior early for trucks.

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

If any of you get one or see one in person, I really appreciate it if you could share these measurements:

R1S_Measurement.jpeg
Overlanding drawer sliding fridge platform coming right up
Sponsored

Reactions: Max