Sponsored

POV: you look outside and there's a random R1S parked in front of your house....

Whale Blubber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 BMW X3 3.0si, 2021 Toyota RAV4 XLE
Rivian R1T R1S POV: you look outside and there's a random R1S parked in front of your house.... blue 20 rivi

Guess my neighbor had a small gathering at his house this morning. All I know is my wife yells down the stairs "hey, you might want to look out front!" I was like, oh geez, what's up? And then I see this gorgeous Rivian Blue R1S with 20" ATs glimmering in the sun in front of my house! I'll confess that I walked over casually to give it a completely not creepy close up inspection. As a long-time pre-order holder who just locked in a shop build that I'm now waiting to ship, the range of emotions was real! Especially as I struggled over whether to go with Rivian Blue (which looks amazing every time I see one) or Glacier White, before ultimately choosing the white.

(Also Texas summer and water rations are playing havoc with the foliage.)

Anyway, congratulations whoever owns this beast. She's a beauty!
Sponsored

WestRivian7000

First Name
Mahesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Occupation
NONE
Clubs

blue 20 rivi.jpg

Guess my neighbor had a small gathering at his house this morning. All I know is my wife yells down the stairs "hey, you might want to look out front!" I was like, oh geez, what's up? And then I see this gorgeous Rivian Blue R1S with 20" ATs glimmering in the sun in front of my house! I'll confess that I walked over casually to give it a completely not creepy close up inspection. As a long-time pre-order holder who just locked in a shop build that I'm now waiting to ship, the range of emotions was real! Especially as I struggled over whether to go with Rivian Blue (which looks amazing every time I see one) or Glacier White, before ultimately choosing the white.

Saw this and went down to the garage to check if my car is still here.

Rivian R1T R1S POV: you look outside and there's a random R1S parked in front of your house.... 20230514_220516

OP
OP
Whale Blubber

Whale Blubber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

JWreck

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S (pre-ordered, Audi RS5 Sportback
Occupation
IT
blue 20 rivi.jpg

You in the balcones woods / spice wood springs area? If so, that was my wife.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Whale Blubber

Whale Blubber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yup! Congrats on the sleek ride! She must have taken off while I was in the backyard bc the next time I looked out, it was gone, as if it were just a blue mirage.

How does she like it?

JWreck

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Yup! Congrats on the sleek ride! She must have taken off while I was in the backyard bc the next time I looked out, it was gone, as if it were just a blue mirage.

How does she like it?
👋 She was there for my cousins baby shower. You’ll see it again around 4pm tomorrow as we will be back tomorrow for a birthday. You should come see it and save me from family for 15 min. 😂

We both love it!

SASSquatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i3s Ford C-Max Hybrid
Occupation
Semi-Autonomous Yeti
Clubs

I am of the opinion that GW/OC is the best looking color combo for the R1S. It is also featured heavily in Rivian's advertisements.

That said, I am also of the opinion that GW/OC is the best combo for the R1T although RC/OC is a close second.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Whale Blubber

Whale Blubber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
👋 She was there for my cousins baby shower. You’ll see it again around 4pm tomorrow as we will be back tomorrow for a birthday. You should come see it and save me from family for 15 min. 😂

We both love it!
Ha, I would be happy to do you that service. I should have waived to the gear guard this morning, but figured that would be weird. lol

JWreck

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Ha, I would be happy to do you that service. I should have waived to the gear guard this morning, but figured that would be weird. lol
Just come on by when you see it!
Sponsored