Sponsored

Ontario Service Centre Location

kvenom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
At least its straight from Rivian and not someone who heard something from someone at corporate.
Sponsored

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 GMC Sierra 2500, 2012 Chevy Volt.
Occupation
Teacher
Clubs

For those of you who, unlike myself, have actual delivery estimates for deliveries in Ontario, have those estimates been modified in the past 2 months?

I'm still in "processing estimate", and even though Jimenez says deliveries will soon occur in Ontario, I'm pretty sure his idea of Ontario does not include the North. Besides myself, is there anyone else from Ontario who still is in "processing estimate"?

emk_1

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Defender
Clubs

For those of you who, unlike myself, have actual delivery estimates for deliveries in Ontario, have those estimates been modified in the past 2 months?

I'm still in "processing estimate", and even though Jimenez says deliveries will soon occur in Ontario, I'm pretty sure his idea of Ontario does not include the North. Besides myself, is there anyone else from Ontario who still is in "processing estimate"?
yes same here and I’m nearby the dealership. Whenever you change your configuration it will go to “processing estimate”. That should change end of this month with an updated delivery window

Enjen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M240i
Clubs

As emk says above, the next delivery updates are coming at the end of November. As long as you don't change anything in your configuration after Nov 1, you should get an update. But if you change something, you'll be stuck in "processing estimate" purgatory.

I'm in North, though not as far as Kap. I'm April-June 2024. Oct 2021 reservation.

Wing

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Launch Edition LG/OC 20-inch
Oct 21 reservation I'm in Ottawa.

I had jan-dec 24, then 2 estimates ago it changed to Jan-Mar. Last estimate it changed to Feb-Mar

So it really is narrowing down. Not sure if they plan on delivery Ottawa from Vaughan or Montreal. I'm 2hrs from Montreal but 3.5 from Vaughan.

I don't really care where it comes from but I'll be servicing at the closer obviously.

Sponsored

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 GMC Sierra 2500, 2012 Chevy Volt.
Occupation
Teacher
Clubs

As emk says above, the next delivery updates are coming at the end of November. As long as you don't change anything in your configuration after Nov 1, you should get an update. But if you change something, you'll be stuck in "processing estimate" purgatory.

I'm in North, though not as far as Kap. I'm April-June 2024. Oct 2021 reservation.
Thanks Bud, you in Sudbury or North Bay?

Osyras

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
not an EV
Clubs

I booked Feb 2022, original delivery date was Oct-Dec 2023 but it got pushed to April-June 2024. I am hoping (but not counting on) a sooner delivery with the news of the locations finally ramping up. I am located in Southern Ontario but still about 1.5 hours from Vaughn.

ptupling

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Edge
Occupation
Retired
Clubs

"Pretty sure "her" idea of Ontario"...Miranda Jimenez
I booked Feb 2022, original delivery date was Oct-Dec 2023 but it got pushed to April-June 2024. I am hoping (but not counting on) a sooner delivery with the news of the locations finally ramping up. I am located in Southern Ontario but still about 1.5 hours from Vaughn.
That's not bad, considering I pre-ordered Sept 2018 and my delivery window is March-April 2024

emk_1

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Defender
Clubs

Passed by yesterday, and it looks like the centre could open any day now! Probably need some time to train employees as well

Sponsored

rraj2k81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tesla Model S LR

M13

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Gladiator
Clubs

Road trip after work tomorrow !
Well that is very interesting, makes you wonder if they will make some deliveries in 2023. Looks like my launch green R1T sitting there.

rraj2k81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tesla Model S LR
Well that is very interesting, makes you wonder if they will make some deliveries in 2023. Looks like my launch green R1T sitting there.
I have a feeling these are demo/first-drive/test drive vehicles.
Sponsored