First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2019 BMW M5C
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Glad it reboots, had thought about that previously (after two updates ago, it did act like it needed it, but this update was smoother).

Curious if anyone else noticed the pedal being just a touch more forgiving in sport mode; can now keep consistent speed over bumps..

Speaking of, just want to say [again] that it'd be nice if there were an actual release notes in addition to the 'user' level ones.
Sponsored

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

Curious if anyone else noticed the pedal being just a touch more forgiving in sport mode; can now keep consistent speed over bumps..
Maybe you're just getting used to it and improving your pedal control.

bael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1T, X5
Clubs

Glad it reboots, had thought about that previously (after two updates ago, it did act like it needed it, but this update was smoother).

Speaking of, just want to say [again] that it'd be nice if there were an actual release notes in addition to the 'user' level ones.
Maybe you're just getting used to it and improving your pedal control.
Rivian R1T R1S New software update 2022.35.03 giphy

Deleted member 7086

After the most recent update my FM radio died. Tried both a soft and hard reboot no change. Anyone else have a problem? As an aside Tunein works only about half the time, spends an awful amount of time “buffering.”

Rally1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, VS30, LR4, LR3
My FM radio hasn't worked since maybe week one. I was hoping the update would fix, but it still just sits there, no interaction.

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

After the most recent update my FM radio died. Tried both a soft and hard reboot no change. Anyone else have a problem? As an aside Tunein works only about half the time, spends an awful amount of time “buffering.”
Sometimes telling Alexa to do something is more reliable than trying to use the software radio buttons on the display.
Sponsored