Sponsored

New Lease Offer for 2023 models

Simplejack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang
yes I just recently changed from a dual/standard + to a quad / large. I was given a discount and told the leasing is way better on quads right now
If you don't mind was this for a 23 or 24?
Sponsored

bakk0020

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

I wonder if they’ll honor this new pricing for me. I take delivery on an R1S next week.
[/QUOTE
How do you agree to a deal without knowing the residual or any detailed info on the lease terms?

Having a monthly payment number and down payment figure doesn’t mean much without the residual or without the info needed to figure out the interest rate they’re charging you.
I was waiting for someone to ask this. Very, very fair point and I agree. I think most folks should absolutely pay attention to the terms of the lease before signing. I wish there was a way for Rivian to be more upfront in the process about this. At least during the finance application process.

I will see the Residual and Money Factor on the lease terms prior to officially taking possession. From what I understand, you can ask your guide for this information, as well. I’m not bound to anything yet. Could I be risking the non-refundable $1,000 reservation fee? Sure, but the chances of me walking away are low based on my research and I’m pretty sure I could revisit my financing method if something was way off.

In my case, I’ve been watching these lease numbers very closely since leasing on Rivian became available. I’m very familiar with how residuals and MF affect price. I’m confident with what I’ve seen others report with their lease terms, that the terms are going to be fair and meet my needs. I know the residual is going to be on the higher end, but I don’t plan on purchasing the vehicle. A higher residual on the quad due to its performance, cache and extended warranty makes sense IMO. Also, they must have lowered the MF on 2023 models quite a bit to make the payments as low as they did. I’m anticipating a pretty low interest rate.

I’ve been lurking this forum and others (Reddit, Leasehackr, etc.) to see what others are getting with lease terms. I had a monthly payment in mind, a pretty standard down payment, and the payments were the best I’ve seen in weeks/months. I took the risk and trust Rivian… at least the moment. I’ll post my terms when I get them.

RocklinRivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC90, BMW m3, Tesla Model 3
Clubs

I wonder if they’ll honor this new pricing for me. I take delivery on an R1S next week.
I’m in the same boat. Put the deposit down 3/12. Got VIN march on 3/14. accepted the finance agreement 3/14. On 3/15 I see the lower lease pricing on the website for exact same confirm/msrp 2024 r1s.

emailed my guide to,see what can be done. We did our demo drive today and wife fell in love with Rivian blue. So trying to switch from Limestone to Rivian Blue.

MidnightRivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

Last edited:

Sponsored

R1v1anNoob

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Occupation
Sales
Clubs

I’m in the same boat. Put the deposit down 3/12. Got VIN march on 3/14. accepted the finance agreement 3/14. On 3/15 I see the lower lease pricing on the website for exact same confirm/msrp 2024 r1s.

emailed my guide to,see what can be done. We did our demo drive today and wife fell in love with Rivian blue. So trying to switch from Limestone to Rivian Blue.
Spoke with my guide today. They honored the updated price, just had to resubmit my app and take another hard hit on my credit. Saved $110 a month!

RocklinRivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC90, BMW m3, Tesla Model 3
Clubs

Spoke with my guide today. They honored the updated price, just had to resubmit my app and take another hard hit on my credit. Saved $110 a month!
Thanks! Im scheduled to speak to my guide this afternoon. Over email, they said they wouldnt be able to make any changes at this point. I havent even signed a lease agreement yet. only filed out a credit app and "accepted" the finance paperwork.

Overall, my guide doesnt seem to be very motivated to help me get into an R1S

R1v1anNoob

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Occupation
Sales
Clubs

Thanks! Im scheduled to speak to my guide this afternoon. Over email, they said they wouldnt be able to make any changes at this point. I havent even signed a lease agreement yet. only filed out a credit app and "accepted" the finance paperwork.

Overall, my guide doesnt seem to be very motivated to help me get into an R1S
Yea I’ve been blessed with a great guide. “Bridget” has been nothing but helpful!

rjte84

First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
O&G Engineer
Clubs

Yea I’ve been blessed with a great guide. “Bridget” has been nothing but helpful!
Bridget is also my guide and it has been an excellent experience so far.

Sponsored

bakk0020

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

I got my lease terms finally, which Rivian provides a few days before your delivery date. Yes, I agree they should be more up front with this info, but I couldn't be any happier with the process so far and the smoking deal I got by snatching up the 2023 lease deals. WOW.

2023 R1S quad motor
36 month lease, 10k miles
Residual: 60%
Money Factor: .00001 (APR 0.02%)

Amazed. Even better than I anticipated.

I placed the order on Friday and picking up tomorrow. (One week from order to delivery)

I'm in Southern CA.

ddimit

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla model S, Ford f150 lightning
Occupation
Tech manager
Clubs

I got my lease terms finally, which Rivian provides a few days before your delivery date. Yes, I agree they should be more up front with this info, but I couldn't be any happier with the process so far and the smoking deal I got by snatching up the 2023 lease deals. WOW.

2023 R1S quad motor
36 month lease, 10k miles
Residual: 60%
Money Factor: .00001 (APR 0.02%)

Amazed. Even better than I anticipated.

I placed the order on Friday and picking up tomorrow. (One week from order to delivery)

I'm in Southern CA.
That's an amazing deal, I'm waiting to hear back as my pickup is next Wed, the 27th. I got a 24 instead of 23. I was in line to order an R1S dual, standard+ but I snagged a quad with large for less
Sponsored