Sponsored

My Lightning is Built

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Not for everyone... R1T front end can't handle a snow plow. This is why I switched my order to the R1S. I'll use the Lightning to replace my current F-150 hybrid.

The R1S will be a replacement for a GLS assuming Rivian starts building more than 25 vehicles a day.
Bad assumption
Sponsored

Scoiatael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
My Ford Lightning arrived today 👍🏽

Still waiting for my registration and plate for my R1T though. The state dmv was holding it up, asked for updated insurance info because they took so long to process it the expiration date came and went.

My R1T will be up for sale on Monday. Hate to get rid of it but I will ride the Ford train until my R1S arrives or I’m considering switching my order to a R1T to take delivery sooner than 2023
Congrats. Be interested to hear your thoughts on both. I'm pretty certain I'm keeping the R1T, bit we'll see. I have any 3 weeks before my Lightning arrives.

OP
OP
MNLightning

MNLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes I have Vehicles
Congrats. Be interested to hear your thoughts on both. I'm pretty certain I'm keeping the R1T, bit we'll see. I have any 3 weeks before my Lightning arrives.
If I didn’t have another in the pipeline I’d be keeping it as well.

Count Orlok

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1S/ 2024 INEOS Grenadier/ 1969 Ford / etc.
Occupation
retired

_evtrk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'89 Trans Am GTA, '22 Rivian R1T, Pre-order '26 R2
Occupation
General Manager - Retail & Service
Clubs

Ford announced being over 3 billion in the red in the EV sector, led by the lightning...
Funny I said this would happen and was told that I was making baseless accusations and I didn't know what I was talking about when I said that the lightning was being sold at a loss when clearly it was as ford ended up increasing the price on it twice.
Sponsored