First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, LE - R1S
Occupation
Retired
The California location that just opened up has the truck and SUV as permanent residents so you can always see them there in person. They will be offering test drives out of that location in the future, not sure when. Presumably, they will be offering test drives at all their showroom/ service center locations as they can leave enough vehicles at locations for that. But I think for now they’re going to focus on the traveling show model so they can keep most production for actual deliveries.
No SUV yet, they say it is coming. Currently they have 2 R1Ts
Sponsored

RWerksman

Site Sponsor
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep & R1T
Has anyone new been contacted recently? Please report in if you have.

Sponsored

GaryL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Silverado 3500
Occupation
Farm
Looks like Guide contact has went cold. I'm curios if any of the Customers/Employees that have taken delivery and posted almost immediately have posted any follow up comments?

Ladiver

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC 3500, Corvette Z06, Rivian R1T, Rivian R1S
Clubs

I chatted with CS morning of Nov 10 and they claimed again that all LE orders would be contacted by end of the month.
Here is my prediction for an email.

Thanks for your preorder, and participating in our IPO. Your R1T will be delivered S00N. We will let you know as we get closer to production, I mean delivery.

Thanks,

The Guides

Attesan997

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
I chatted with CS morning of Nov 10 and they claimed again that all LE orders would be contacted by end of the month.

They're not going to say otherwise. I'd hope post IPO if there is going to be a delay it doesn't come from guides but from a communications team that now has to worry about a stock price.

Ladiver

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC 3500, Corvette Z06, Rivian R1T, Rivian R1S
Clubs

They're not going to say otherwise. I'd hope post IPO if there is going to be a delay it doesn't come from guides but from a communications team that now has to worry about a stock price.
Unfortunately, it will come from a quarterly report. Burried deep in the notes.
Sponsored